Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Platinum Released 3/22

Well, I should be getting it today, so I'll post with my opinion when I actually play it. But as of now, it should be one of the best pokemon RPGs along with Crystal and Emerald. I <3<3<3<3<3 Emerald.

Just got it. I love the new additions in the game. Although I've only played up to Jubalife City after button mashing for the first 5-10 minutes. The Intro Movie is kinda neat as well.
~Cyber~

I was going to buy this game, but I decided not to. I am dead bored with D/P and the small changes in this game doesn't change the fact that it's the same exact game.

I got it, and i tried to go on pokemonplatinum.com to get the wallpaper or whatever you get with the code that comes with the game, and the website isn't working, this happen to anybody else????

I dislike the possibly longer intro to the game. Makes it so hard to SR you know lol.

The new changes are pretty nice, like just the grass is nice.

Fear of law suit from Disney (Mickey's dog is named Pluto)

So is the last planet in our solar system.
I would not put it past them that they would have sued Nintendo fir naming a guy Pluto...
(Oh man Disney is gonna sue a planet! XD)
Kinda stupid because it is a common (Okay uncommon) name.
I can see something like a first and last name like Micky Mouse.
But a single name.
What is this world coming to when you can not use a first name due to copyright?
Not making fun of what you are saying just the fact it is true.

On the name change from Pluto to Charon, in case you are wondering. In ancient Grecian mythology Charon was the ferryman who took the souls of the recently deceased across the River Styx to the land of the dead. The ruler of the netherworld was Hades, who in Roman mythology was known as Pluto. Because of that link between the two, one of the "not planet" Pluto's moons was names Charon. I think that since the name Pluto was a bad choice for the English version of Platinum, Charon is a good substitute.

what is everybody planning on training post your future team. here is mine

#1 infernape
#2 floatzel
#3 riolu (luckily i got mine poke ranger so it knows aura shpere and is at lv.30)
#4 leafeon
#5 magnazone
#6 garchomp

Last edited:
Well for Europeans the release is 22nd May, so we still have to stick to D/P -_-
What are the biggest changes? And is the music still the same?

I'm enjoying the game greatly. I think the cover of the game at the beginning is really cool compared to diamond and pearl.

Back