Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon X&Y full Pokedex revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them really don't look right

Houndoomed (eh . . . )
Whalleon (using the Eevee suffix for a Pokemon that doesn't seem to be an Eeveelution as it is not numbered next to Sylveon)
Serpreine (too close to Serperior/Servine)

Seriously doubt this is legit, but I do hope the Foakie evo is called Bubbaboom

Houndoomed (eh . . . )
Whalleon (using the Eevee suffix for a Pokemon that doesn't seem to be an Eeveelution as it is not numbered next to Sylveon)

I hope it isn't. That is a very... bleh... name.

And there are more than just eeveeloutions that end in eon.

Empoleon is an example.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Houndoomed (eh . . . )

You're telling me you'd be surprised if they called a Pokemon Houndoomed? If they can make a couple of Pokemon that are basically ice cream cones they can do anything.

Last edited:
You're telling me you'd be surprised if they called a Pokemon Houndoomed? If they can make a couple of Pokemon that are basically ice cream cones they can do anything.

I would, because they are actually good at names.

And no, its if they can make a POKEBALL POKEMON, they can do anything.

I'm getting an error message when I connect to the page, so my guess is it was fake and got taken down.

To my knowledge there are no Pokemon where only a single letter (sound) is added to the name to make an evolution (At least for English names). This is adding two letters (ed) to Houndoom but the E isn't really pronounced so it's more like just adding the D for pronunciation's sake. At least Pidgey-Pidgeot changed a couple letters to make it unique enough.

Long story short it's a dumb name.

Yeah, I'm not going to trust anything posted on /vp/, anyone could have very easily made up that information. Odds are that it is a fake.

I'm getting an error message when I connect to the page, so my guess is it was fake and got taken down.

To my knowledge there are no Pokemon where only a single letter (sound) is added to the name to make an evolution (At least for English names). This is adding two letters (ed) to Houndoom but the E isn't really pronounced so it's more like just adding the D for pronunciation's sake. At least Pidgey-Pidgeot changed a couple letters to make it unique enough.

The link is still fine.

---------- Post added 03/03/2013 at 07:12 PM ----------

Yeah, I'm not going to trust anything posted on /vp/, anyone could have very easily made up that information. Odds are that it is a fake.

What's /vp/?

if this list is real id be a lil disapointed.

TOO many Dragons, Steels, Ghost and Darks (almost all the legendarys are darks wth?). I get they are under supported but half the Pokemon in this game are of that type. They went really weak on fire types along with Psychic. I could care less that theres not enough normals or grass since their weak but the type distribution seems really off.

I won't say this is fake, but in my opinion it looks fake. However that makes no difference at the moment. Once we get confirmation from an official source ... or even a reputable source ... then I'll take it for reality. Until that time it's probably smarter to treat all such information as suspectedly false.

Rawkem Sawkem robots.

All the new Pokemon... now have a mech form. You heard it right here on Pokegym, ladies and gents.

What about Swoobat or Porygon2?

Porygon's theme demands it.

Swoobat actually has a purpose, swoon and woo are the words they are based on.

Still, Tash is right (lol)

To my limited knowledge.

Although 2 is really a vowel and consonant sound, so i wouldn't count that or Porygon Z in this case. Although I was wrong about it, Pell has a point that changing "woo" into "swoon" makes more sense than changing "doom" into past tense.

I'm talking pronunciation, not character count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back