Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Price estimate

crazypokemon

Ok so i dont have time to go through my entire collection to see what i have because its thousands of cards so can anyone give me a general price estimate between base and neo discovery?
Some of the sets are complete unl. while others are complete 1st ed but mostly its complete either common,uncommon,rare, or holo.

So should sell in sets, off one by one.

Just a general estimate on 1st ed,non 1st ed cards.
All non holos are fresh mint cond. The holos cond is questionable.

Im trying to see if ic an cash in my entire collection to get a trophy card or a base 1st ed box.
So whats the best way to go about this?

you don't have time to list what you actually have, but people are still supposed to be able to tell you what they're worth? :confused:

Like i said general price i said between base and neo discovery.

example complete base common = this
or individal base commons = that

ehh.. had a feeling this wasent gonna be much help without actually listing every single card.

---------- Post added 06/19/2012 at 11:35 AM ----------

Out of curiosity, what is your price range regarding a 1st Edition Base booster box?

im trying to raise up more than 10k. a booster box usually sells for 5k or so.
so whatever a bse box ends up costing the rest of the money will either go to a trophy card or sheets.

Price it like this:
1st Edition Base Set Holo: $50+
1st Edition Base Set Non-Holo: $1-$3
1st Edition Jungle/Fossil Holo: $3-$5
1st Edition Jungle/Fossil Non-Holo: $1
1st Edition Neo Holo: $5-$20 (Shinings and cards like Lugia go for more)
1st Edition Neo Non-Holo: $0.50 - $2
Unl. Holos: $1-$10 (Base Set Charizard and rare cards like this go for $15-$20)
Unl. Non-Holos: $0.05-$1-$2

Commons are the lowest price and Rares are the highest price for the Non-Holos.

**Of course certain cards break these rules, by either going above or below (commons you can sell to stores for $0.02 - $0.05 each). The best way to get an accurate price estimate is by doing it the hard yet most accurate way and listing every card or by doing it the easy way and just giving numbers of each type.**

ok now that is per card right?
Yea now i know this general price was a bad idea until i reveal all the cards in its entirty.
A 1st ed umbreon from neo discovery sold i think close to 4 dollar on ebay completed list.

So without the exact cards its a hit and a miss, then again i was not asking for accuracy i said general idea and thats what i got.
Thanks daelum.

Also is their a high demand for pokemon toys?
I have a sealed pikachu talking toy from pokemon advanced challenge.

also pokemon toys from pokemon center back in 2002 but i dont think they have any tags saying they were from the pokemon center.

crazy, we're going to need a list of exactly what you have to give you price. We don't really do generalising here. =P

lol really we dont do generalizing here coming this is coming from 1 of the handful of people i can think of that "generalizes" the value by saying "it's worth whatever you paid for it" HA
i know i get your point.

Also, you can just search any card/set on ebay's completed listings and it will tell you exactly what they ended at. That way you can avoid people's opinions on what something is worth and just look at the numbers.

i was trying on doing that, but thats thousands of cards. its bad enough im psyching myself up on scanning each card front and back because i know people like to see very scan/pic possible.

The only time I have generalised saying "it's worth what you paid" is in regard to items only you have.

And it's thousands of cards, which means it would be thousands of cards for us to search too.

And I don't think scans of the front and back of every card in your collection is something people would be interested in....

Actually its a great stratedgie. people take a few pics and go by word. I know alot of people who prefer dozens of photos to see exactly what their buying.

Its always great to give the buyers the option to look at every scan if they wanted to.
besides if i put effort into it i can expect to get positive results.
by scanning all of them it shows i care what im doing.

it can also backfire but i will only lose time at the worse.

cant really help if you dont have a list or at least some pictures thats the best thing to do.what you see on ebay for certain cards thats how the estimate will be.most cards from base set go for 2-5 each a few higher.jungle ones i dont see em going for more than 10.fossil and rocket are on the same boat.neo cards if its complete sets its maybe something but condition matters the most

btw i have foreign misprint error cards.
Remember how the test cards look where they have the gold evo box or the gold description under the picture.
Some foregin cards kinda have something like that where the gold frame around the pic goes through the pic.
What would an error like that be worth? it looks like choppy gold blocks that went through the illus.

btw i have foreign misprint error cards.
Remember how the test cards look where they have the gold evo box or the gold description under the picture.
Some foregin cards kinda have something like that where the gold frame around the pic goes through the pic.
What would an error like that be worth? it looks like choppy gold blocks that went through the illus.

Not sure if trolling, or actually need advice...

Do you have a pic?

ill try and set up my scanner tonight if possible. I think theres a wire missing for it to work properly.
no not trolling,
It looks as if the "gold" blocks was not printed on, its as if the print was supposed to go over the gold. its wiered to explain but its very similar a hint like the evo box on the test sheet.

I think they are korean cards. but they are real.

Don't scan front and back of every card.

What I suggest you do is scan front and back all of your holographic cards, and 1st edition non-holo rares. MAYBE, if you feel like wasting time, scan front and back of your rares as well. Also scan front and back of any cards you deem as ultra rare or expensive, like errors and what not. For the rest of the cards, just take pictures of like 15-20 of them laid out at a time. That way people will see the cards, but won't have to scroll through thousands of pictures.

Yeah, I guess it's worth it seeing as one person bought that at 50 and the charizard authority has the separate common and uncommon 1st edition sets up for ~$30 each. I also saw that a 1st edition common set sold for ~$16 recently.

Back