Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Store order missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deogg

I wasn't QUITE sure where to post this one, so mods, if it needs moved, my bad!

Back at the end of May, my Professor status was to expire. Shortly before that, I placed an order on the website using most of the Professor Points I had left.

To make a long story short, it never came, and I very highly doubt it ever shipped at all. I retook (and passed) the Professor test, but that shouldn't have tripped anything up. I have emailed Customer Service several times (the first of those being Sep 15) trying to find out what (if anything) can be done, whether it be to actually ship the order, or even to refund my Professor Points. and have gotten no answer whatsoever. My local PTO is already aware of it as well, in fact, he was the one who suggested emailing Customer Service.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anyone else I can get in touch with to get this resolved? Am I sore outta luck?

Thanks!

A similar situation has occured wth me, placing an order in march prior to me needing to retake the test. However, I'm unsure of who to contact. Thanks for any help!

Deogg, your order was cancelled when your Professor Role expired. We have had an issue with points not being added back to people’s accounts when orders are cancelled but your name is on the list of folks who will have their points back shortly.

DragonairMaster8, drop me a PM with your email address and I will look you up.

Last edited:
I'm brand new at this whole forum thing so sorry ahead of time if I'm doing this wrong. But I have been unable to order from the professor store since late August. I have 125 points that I've been trying to use. Since I recently moved I've been trying to edit my mailing address and place my order but every time it says.
"Unfortunately we have encountered a malfunction. Please contact the system administrator."

I of course don't know how to contact the system administrator and therefore have no clue how to fix this. I told my PTO about it a few weeks ago and he said to try and post it on the forums to see if it can be fixed through here. Thanks a bunch.

Is this a common problem? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

this has been addressed several times in multiple threads on the official OP professor forums. my suggestion is that you check there...

'mom

Dan, it's been almost 3 months since I've heard anything at all, and tack on another month since I've emailed customer service, all with no answers. Has there been any progress to getting this resolved?

Thanks!

PS. SD Pokemom, I DID try looking for the Professor Forums, but the link is a total dud. All it does is take me right back to my OP Profile.

FYI: the TPCi offices are closed for the holidays until january 3, and will likely have quite a backlog of emails etc. to get through once the staff returns...

'mom

Dan, it's been almost 3 months since I've heard anything at all, and tack on another month since I've emailed customer service, all with no answers. Has there been any progress to getting this resolved?

Thanks!

PS. SD Pokemom, I DID try looking for the Professor Forums, but the link is a total dud. All it does is take me right back to my OP Profile.

We cleared out the entire queue before we went on our holiday break, please drop me a PM with the ticket number and I will check into why you have not heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back