Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SE~WI~Gym~Challenge~Saturday 6/3

Broken Lizard

Pokémon GYM CHALLENGE is coming to Wisconsin...

Saturday, June 3rd
Knights of Columbus Hall
4700 N. 145th St.
Brookfield, WI 53008
Doors open at 11:00, Tournament begins at 12:00 noon
Cost: FREE

More information (side event, etc.) to follow!

Great!!!

This is so awesome, I'm glad you got to keep your gym challenge event Jared, I was worried that with the trips getting reducing and spread out to the other age divisions, that WI would end up losing a GC this season, but I am glad that was not the case. You bet I will be there and of course the rest of TM WI as well. It will be a great time, hope to see you all there.

CMT

Bullados will be judging. I have several judges, but may have room for another. So, anyone else interested in judging should let me know via PM!

Hey Jared,

If you need help for judging top cut rounds or side events and I am not taking part, I would be happy to lend a hand. Just thought I would let you know in case your short handed. Just thought I would keep the options opened if the situation calls for it.

CMT

Thanks Jared, I always welcome feedback (positive or suggestions). I can't wait till GC's start up, after school is done I will have nothing but pokemon on the brain...lol. After 1pm on Sat., I can rejoice!!!

CMT

But wait, I'm confused... the OP website says 10am and the Gnome Games website says 10am... you're going to have some confused people!

Also, I have someone who wants to come, and his father is interested in checking out Lambeau field - is that something he can visit while his son and friends are playing?

Back