Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Secret Deck #2

Mew

It's official the Nat's secret deck is
Marowak DS
Raichu HP
Exeggutor HP

I have had this confirmed by 3 People. It seems to be really good. It runs no Mew so I'm not sure exactley how it works. Hope to Know later.

It's an interesting deck, but I don't know how it would beat ANYTHING that does 70 damage consistantly.

Unless you play Energy Roots...

Meh, still doesn't seem strong enough to me.

WitW its DragonStar's deck!!!
No joke he's been using that at leagues since HP came out.

Edited Abbreviations for words not allowed, also is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I faced one at my last Gym. I just Got Blastex out and swept him. It was a very easy match.

But...Let's see how well it does at Nats, then I'll come to a conclusion about it.

Hmm, I don't see how it Can beat LBS, so it really doesn't stand a Chance.
Well Not too bad actually 90 to a Metal is pretty good, and2 Metal discard for 90 is good too.

Well, You have to discard 2 energy to do decent damage, and I don't see you even getting that many on a single Pokemon vs. LBS.

I really think this deck loses to LBS, and losing to the biggest deck in the format is never a good thing.

Ness is playing DragTrode. The deck beats LBS around 60/40. if LBS doesnt have any of this cards prized: 1-1 steelix, stump, wartortle, pidgeotto then it wins prolly, if not then it loses. wait until after nats to really know about the deck, i found out today about it, and am also reluctant but we just have to wait and see.

cool-dude32 said:
Ness is not playing it. He is playing Dragtrode. None of the E4 are playing this deck.

Hmm, then I don't know why it's so hyped up. I will make my descision after Nats. just like everyone else.

Stripes- I know I was like what the thats his deck. I tried to tell him, but I couldnt get a hold of him. Also, I am pretty sure Erin is running that too because last week at league I told her to use Raichu d/Marowak d and she said she would think about it.

This seems like SD3 to me [remembers harsh donking at Regionals]

If you start Zapping on turn 1/2 (which is EXTREMELY possible), LBS is gonna have some trouble with the energy rain hurting itself. Steelix cries when it sees Marowak OR Eggy, so I definately believe in this.

Also, Magnechu said so.

Wow I'm starting to really like this deck and it's potential. Seems really stable and consistent.
I'm definatley gonna play test with this one.
And an update, Martin is now 8-0 with it!!!

Free retreat on the raichu. Pick up the damaged ones with a Briney or Giant Stump and get him back out of the discard pile with a retriever. Not bad. Is this how Martin is playing his?

Back