Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

South Carolina State Championship - Anderson, SC - 3/18/06 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

Plan now to attend the 3rd annual South Carolina State Championship coming in March 2006!!! See below for details…

IMPORTANT: State Championships are ONE and DONE. This means if you win one you CANNOT compete in any other 2006 State Championships.

2704 N Main St
Anderson, SC
864-261-3578
http://www.planetcomics.net

Directions

From Eastern NC: I-40 West to I-40 West/I-85 South to I-85 South to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Middle NC: I-85 South to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

Date
Sat, March 18, 2006

Registration Time
11:00am - 12:00pm

Deck registration sheets will be required and available on site.
Click on this link to get your State Championship Deck Sheets ahead of time:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ncbeachcat/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sc_deck_sheet.pdf

Start Time
12:30pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Hidden Legends through latest Set including Nintendo black star promo cards 027 and above and POP Series 1 & 2 ). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group).

Prizes
1st Place
Pokemon TCG State Championship Trophy
A $300 travel stipend to attend the Origins International Game Expo and participate in the Pokémon TCG National Championships. This award will be given on-site at the event.
Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio
36 booster packs
Prize bag with goodies

2nd Place
16 booster packs

3rd & 4th Place
8 booster packs

5th through 8th Place
4 booster packs

9th and after
1 booster pack

Everyone will receive a participant pin, promo card, and Series 2 POP booster packs while supplies last!!!

Door Prizes
Nintendo DS Bundle
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Gamecube Game
Pokemon Plush Figure (1 per age group)
Ultra Pro Combo Pack (1 per age group)
Ultra Pro Gaming Case (1 per age group)

Last edited:
Sweeeeeet, I should be there along with the Barlocks. Oh and Jeff, I noticed that your date is wrong in your post. You have it being 3/18/05. lol, no big deal, just thought I'd tell you so you wouldn't have confusion later. It's hard remembering to change the 05 to 06 when you're still in 05!!

~Jim

Gymbo ex said:
Sweeeeeet, I should be there along with the Barlocks. Oh and Jeff, I noticed that your date is wrong in your post. You have it being 3/18/05. lol, no big deal, just thought I'd tell you so you wouldn't have confusion later. It's hard remembering to change the 05 to 06 when you're still in 05!!

~Jim

Thanks for catching that...but I did get it right in the body of the post...any points for that...LOL :biggrin:

The only hard part of this is that its the day after st.patties day and there are most likely going to be
traffic delays due to the night before's...activities and wrecks on and off road,so I think everyone in 15+
thats not 21 yet will have a much easier time :clap: but seriously don't drink and drive,
actually don't drink at all,that way you at least can give me a challenge the next morning:lol:

speedy dude said:
I will hopefully be here srry I could't make it to the NC states:frown: but I'll prolly be at this one!:thumb:

Hey Speedy,are you going by yourself,or are you getting a ride?Kay's got me and Matt and TJ's going,
do you think we can get more out there cause this is the closest states to us,too bad they dont have
one in Nashville rather than Memphis because its sooo far out,well hope to see you there so I can
whip you for my last tourney as an 11-14 player,(B-day Mar 26)

Confidence can't win on a tourney alone,but that rule only applies to some ppl,like,say,for exampl,
you who has a dark secret that only me TJ and Matt know of...pm me later,oh and do you know about
how far GA is from east TN,pertaining to Sevierville,you do remember where it is...dont you? Back to
the point,I just know someone will win states in Anderson from my league because we've trained hard
for this since its like the only 1 most of us can get to without having to drive for more than 4 or 5 hours

Back