Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Southern California Regionals

PKM4

Compendium Publishing Assistant
This year the Southern California Regional Championships will be held on April 17th, 2010 at The Queen Mary.

It should be a fun, exciting, and long day. Hope to see everyone there! :thumb:

The NorCal Regionals should be in Sunnyvale again (just outside San Jose) at the same lodge as last year. Or so I've heard.

Im traveling from arizona and I have a question. It the tournament Actually ON the queen mary, because the pokemon website is not very specific. If someone would be so kind to give me the exact adress of the convention center, or the actual place regionals is at.

Im traveling from arizona and I have a question. It the tournament Actually ON the queen mary, because the pokemon website is not very specific. If someone would be so kind to give me the exact adress of the convention center, or the actual place regionals is at.

The event will take place on The Queen Mary. When you park you'll want to make your way to the right side of the ship. You should see Pokemon signs and a crowd waiting to get inside. We'll be opening the doors around the time of registration to the players.

Here's the address info: The Queen Mary, 1126 Queen's Highway, Long Beach, Ca.; PH: (800) 437-2934

You can also check this link out for more information: http://members.cox.net/ptegames/pokemon/Index--Pokemon.htm

I'm coming from glendale to destroy all seniors, that"s right Eric Wu and Jeison Chin I'm coming to win

that sucks that you think you're coming to win because i'm obviously going to destroy cali regs lol. If i were coming I might do good, but i'm going to colorado

Kamz: It's ok if you do stack, people can just shuffle your deck.
I'm glad everyone in this thread is so modest.

Have fun everyone!

Back