Regionals venue

Regionals venue

The Commons at College Park
The Woodlands College Park High School
3701 College Park Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77384

Details coming, stay tuned.

Directions:

Very simple. Which ever way you're coming from, you must get on I-45.

Coming from Houston: Exit 79 (College Park / Tx 242). Turn left at light, go to the 3rd light (Honor Roll Drive), turn left into school parking lot.

Coming from Dallas: Exit 79 (College Park / Tx 242). Turn right, go to the 3rd light (Honor Roll Drive), turn left into school parking lot.

Parking is available in the front and both sides.

Host Hotel:

Baymont Inn & Suites
1506 I-45 South
Conroe, Texas 77304
Phone: 936-539-5100

Our price is $71.10 (tax included) per night (Friday and/or Saturday night).
Mention group name: POKEMON
The group rate is valid until April 9th. If you book after that, expect to pay more (if there is availability).

Breakfast is included.
Two double beds or 1 king size bed, interior doors, microwave and mini fridge, etc. (The rooms in our block are non-smoking but if you want smoking, just let them know when you book).

If you encounter any problems with booking, ask for Valerie or Paula.

** Baymont Inn & Suites is easy to get to, and it's only 6.2 miles to/from the tournament. It is a very convenient drive between the hotel and the venue. It is nearly impossible to get group rates at The Woodlands hotels.

There are a lot of other hotels in the area and the prices are a lot higher, especially once you get closer to The Woodlands. If you are interested in a different hotel, pm me and I can help you.

Hotel Directions:

Either way on I-45, exit Gladstell Road exit #85 (Conroe) Baymont Hotel is on the west side of the highway, so if you're coming from the the south, you'll have to exit and do a u-turn on the overpass. There's an I-Hop restaurant in the same parking lot as the hotel. You can't miss it.

More info coming soon..... Check back often.

:smile:

Last edited:
Man I can't wait until this day ! it's gonna be sweet !.... I wish we had another big tournament to go to before this though.... :/ how about a second Tx States !?

Yes, top 16 will win prizes. See prize support below. David, the hotel has an outdoor pool and by late April it should be more than warm enough to swim. By the way, we have 4 more rooms reserved for the Pokemon Block. when you call in, just say you're playing in the Pokemon tournament.

Baymont Inn - 936-539-5100 / www.baymontinns.com

1st Place

* A Pokémon TCG Regional Championships 1st Place Trophy
* A Travel Award for the winner (including a parent or legal guardian for players under 18), U.S. residents only, to the 2007 U.S. National Championships at the Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio! (Visit www.originsgames.com for more information)*
* A scholarship award worth $1500 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions).
* Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. residents only
* A combination of 36 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions
* Other cool Pokémon merchandise

2nd Place

* A Pokémon TCG Regional Championships 2nd Place Trophy
* Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. residents only
* A scholarship award worth $1000 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions).

3rd and 4th Place

* A Pokémon TCG Regional Championships 3rd or 4th Place Trophy
* A scholarship award worth $750 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions).

5th Place through 8th Place

* A combination of 18 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

9th through 16th Place

* A combination of 9 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

is regionals T16 cut?

Yes, it can be UP TO top 16 cut and as always the top cut will depend on how many players we have. If it's anything like last year, it will be T16.

Last edited:
DOUBLE WILL BE THERE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

team peanut butter jeally time is going to be there and im the leader

Last edited:
It was a cold swim last year for the kids. Abby said she wants an indoor pool or she is not going. David is still coming . Any word on a hotel close by with one?

If I recall correctly, the smaller Marriott hotels have indoor pools. Try Courtyard or Residence Inn. Both are in The Woodlands. I don't think the Marriott Woodlands Waterway has one.

But if your kids are into pools, check this out: http://woodlandsresort.reachlocal.net/rec_forest_oasis.html.

The Woodlands Resort has an awesome one, and although it's outdoor, there's a lagoon with a fire pit for warmth. They offer lots of pool activities like "Dive-in Movies", Building S'mores, Underwater Treasure Hunts... There's also a cool waterfall and a double helix water slide, Coolwater Cafe and more!....

Back