Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Bowl!

DarthPika

I'm a temporary packers fan today. :p

LET'S GO PACKERS!

Good game so far. I'm very pleased with the refs so far, as they've been calling what needs to be called, and letting them play when they need to let them play. Very good job by the refs over all.

What is the deal with these shows mashing multiple songs that don't go together after each other without finishing the whole song? They did it on the VMA's and now the Super Bowl. I know they're limited on time and all, but come on.

Makes me RAEG.

EDIT: lol ninja'd

Was busy today....dont really care about the game...but I need to know which commercials I should go youtube

I absolutely adore the Black Eyed Peas, but I know they aren't very good live. I still lurv em. . . and that's about all I know about the game other than that glee follows it.

that halftime 'show' frankly sucked =/ even all the autotune couldn't save it =/

the commercial that made me LOL was the 'house' homage to the classic mean joe greene coke commercial :D

'mom

that halftime 'show' frankly sucked =/ even all the autotune couldn't save it =/

the commercial that made me LOL was the 'house' homage to the classic mean joe greene coke commercial :D

'mom

Liked that one too, but I'm sure it went over almost everyone's heads on this site.

Back