Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T-1 Pwnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampertEX

Ok pplz, the idea of this deck is to get Blasty out T-1 and pwn all. If you don't win first turn, you're pretty much screwed. ;x

Pokemon: 14
4 Squirtle TATM
3 Wartortle FRLG
4 Blasty ex
3 Jirachi

(Shdwchu and i are thinking of cutting it down to just 8 Pokemon and adding more trainers/nrg, the pokemon being Squirt and Blasty)

Trainers: 26
4 Candy
4 Pokeball
4 TVR
4 Energy Search
4 PokeNav
3 Handy PokeDex 909
3 Pokemon Reversal
(It's pretty solid, and OBV meant for a T-1 Blasty and OHKO)

Energy: 20
20 Water
(We needed alot to insure we get 3 T-1)

Well, I was talking to Shdwchu and he shared this idea w/ me. I was sceptical, but we worked together and put this together. Like i stated before, if you don't win T-1 ur screwed.
-Swampy

Last edited:
Well after you mulligan like 20 times and lose to anything that has a Safeguard Pokemon and wonder why you have a squirtle and like 5 energies and a Pokemon reversal for a starting hand then maybe it will work. Fun deck though Swamps. ;)

you cannot build turbo blastoise in modified,it's not going to happen.this is the best attempt i've seen, but its not going to work thanks to the supporters.if you want to keep going with this,i STRONGLY reccomend dunsparce.like kyogre said,you don't want to get stuck with a lone squirtle.another suggestion is to have a small line (2-2) of something to support your blastoise incase it incounters a safeguard pokemon.i played a blastoise deck last week and the thing lost to my blaze/ninetails thanks to my 70hp HL ninetails.it would be really sad to see a deck like this,lose like that.

okay my fix
-4 pokeball
-1 Rare candy
-4 pokenav
-4 Energy search
-4 TV reporter
-2 Energy
-3 Jirachi
-1 Blastosie ex
-1 Wartortle
-3 pokedex handy
+4 Vs seeker
+3 Bill's maintenace
+4 Steven's advice
+3 POR
+3 Archie
+3 TA Walrein
+3 Dunsparce
+1/1 Milotic line

if oyu really want to try something, how about:
4 Squritle
4 Blastoise ex
2 Wartortle

4 TVR
4 Stevens
4 Rare Candy
2 Celio's Network
2 POR
2 VS Seeker
4 Pokeball

28 Water Energy

Flareon said:
i played a blastoise deck last week and the thing lost to my blaze/ninetails thanks to my 70hp HL ninetails.it would be really sad to see a deck like this,lose like that.

Why didn't the Blastoise Player set up a Wartortle with Smash Turn and OHKO Ninetails?

OOOOOK, you ppl SOOOOO don't get the point. The point is to win on your first turn. Period. If you don't, you loose. Chu and i realize this. That is why it's a FUN DECK. BTW, thx to Adam's suggestions, i've realized that Pokeball should be exchanged for Dual Ball or better yet great ball. We do NOT want back up simply because you shouldn't need it if you win turn 1. Sry if i'm sounding offensive, but DUH! READ THE FREAKIN TITLE!-_- Ok, that's it for me.
-Swampy

umm...
whats the point of jirachi...
dual ball/great ball sucks. It doesnt help you turn one. Only pokeball to search for stuff My deck is the T1 master

yeah..... Wartortle would stand it's ground against pokemon with safeguard. People tend forget that there's a WHOLE LINE there when they thinhk Blastoise.... it's either Squirt or Blastoise, nothing in between. Average players would strugggle with this deck. Balanced players would struggle.... but High user would just have fun with it and may gewt 50-50 on it.

Yah Jirachi doesn't help you turn 1.And your screwed if you don't get evolutions and Rare Candy turn 1 so you need some Pokeballs not Great/Dual Balls.PokeHGandy909 doesn't help to much if you want to win turn 1.And howbout at 1east 1 Smash turn and Sleepy Bal Squritle cause you never know when you'l get a screwy hand and have to stall.If you keep Handy909 then you could -1 or 2 Reporters for 1-2 Bill's Maintnence.I still don't see how this will work that well I mean what if you don't get 1st flip?Otherwise looks fun SwampertEX!

Last edited:
Firstly u would need PokeNAv, secondly, It can still win even if it doesnt win 1st turn. I played a gengar ex deck and Blex won 6-0. prize wise. It KICKS ***

Last edited:
you both have good points. But the thing is aslo if it DOESN'T have everything first turn it Surely should have it at max 3rd/4th turn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back