Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TEXAS Huge Pokemon Weekend / June 25th & 26th

Team Cook

Are you ready?

Can you handle a full weekend of Pokemon?

Team Cook and Master Professor Birch invite you to:

:clap: The Ultimate Texas Pokémon Weekend. :clap:

June 25 & 26

The weekend will kick-off in Shenandoah, Texas at the Houston Area Gym Challenge hosted by Team Cook. The atmosphere is already charged with the City Of Shenandoah proclaiming June 25th Official Pokemon Day in honor of our tournament. Be sure and check out the Houston Area Gym Challenge thread for all activities planned.

Sunday morning, the Pokémon caravan will leave for San Antonio, Texas for the San Antonio Gym Challenge hosted by Master Professor Birch. Be sure and have plenty of shoe polish or foam for the car windows. We'll be heading down I-10 in style bursting with Pokemon pride! Be sure and check out the San Antonio Gym Challenge thread for all activities planned.

This is one weekend you don't want to miss. A whole weekend of nothing but Pokemon, friends, Pokemon figures and freebies, tons of door prizes, and 6 World invites and Trips..... What more could one want?

Last edited:
An ice cream sunday? Birch singing Shania Twain songs? The list is endless...This is going to be teh roxors!!1!1!

Last edited:
Team Cook & MP Birch...

***** Team Cook & MP Birch...Together Again *****

YES!!! Team Cook & MP Birch are together again!!! Like: "Two Peas in a Pod", Peanut Butter & Jelly", "Big & Rich", and "U~S~&~A". The Pokemon players in the Houston area know how Team Cook Dad likes to give away "Door Prizes". Well, Pokemon players, we are talking about 100's of "Door Prizes" yo be given out over this weekend!!! At times, Team Cook Dad thinks he is Santa Claus. (Notice the resemblance... :lol: .)

Starting on Saturday morning, at the "Shenandoah Convention Center Team Cook will begin this weekend with the "Houston Area~ Gym Challenge". And MP Birch knows Team Cook there will be a HUGE number of Pokemon players attending this event!!! Team Cook will be full of surprises and events for the day. Oh yes, did MP Birch mention that he IS playing in this Gym Challenge. So, you had better be ready to play when MP Birch sits accross from you to battle!!! As the night will wine down, the first three of six players will receive their tickets for the "Pokemon World Championships '05" in San Diego, CA. :thumb: :thumb:

With a little sleep, the combo of "Team Cook & MP Birch" will lead the "Texas Road To Worlds '05" down HW-10 to the "Purple Cactus Comics" in beautifull San Antonio. Here my Poke-Friends, we will issue the last three tickets to "Worlds '05". San Antonio will be the last cahnce to get your ticket to "Worlds '05" in Texas!!! :clap:

MP Birch will try to match the day before in Shenandoah with events and prizes all through the day. At the "Purple Cactus Comics", we will have a Poke-Party to last a lifetime. :wink:

Start now!!! Make plans to attend the TEXAS POKEMON WEEKEND like Texas has never seen!!! We assure you that you will have Poke-Fun all weekend long. MP Birch will be signing your "Professor Birch" cards all weekend.

Take care and get those winning decks ready to play!!! :nonono:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Master Professor Birch said:

At times, Team Cook Dad thinks he is Santa Claus. (Notice the resemblance... :lol: .)

Hey, is this a FAT joke? Are you calling me fat? :confused:

Well, If I'm Santa, then that makes you my little elf. :tongue:

:clap:

Team Cook said:
Birthday boy in the house. Make sure mom brings enough cake for everyone, lol. 100 +, I'd say.
Dang thats a lot of cake. It'll probably be all gone by the time i get to Houston! lol!

Professor Elm.....The trick is not to buy the cake UNTIL you get to Houston. WE WANT CAKE. Bring us the cake. Make it a Pokemon cake.

Shiloh.....Bring Mom to the Richardson event. I'll get Master Professor Birch to sing to her. She'll be driving you all over the state of Texas when he's done.

OK guys which place sells the BEST cake in the Houston area. If my mom is nice enough that weekend then you will hopefully be able to expect a cake their. But if the cakes not in Houston it will probably be in my hometown, San Antonio. ( I mean I've gotta share the love AND CAKE with my SA Buddies.)

Okay folks...

We're getting some callls about that "Houston to San Antonio" caravan we have scheduled for Sunday morning.... We'll all get together and come up with a time that's good for us all... More details on this later....

In the meantime, here's some information on lodging:

Choice of different price ranges.... all real close to the Gym location....

CHEAP ($30's or low 40's)

Spring Inn & Suites
29007 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
281-363-3933

Budget Inn & Suites
19565 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
281-298-8140

MODERATE ($50's if you mention POKEMON):

Hampton Inn -- mention Pokemon
18484 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
936-273-3400 or 1-800-426-7866

La Quinta -- mention Pokemon
28673 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
281-367-7722

Comfort Suites -- mention Pokemon
18456 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
936-273-1500

NICER ($130-190)
..... for the spoiled Poke-people!

The Woodlands Waterway Marriott
The Woodlands, TX

The Woodlands Resort & Conference Resort
The Woodlands, TX

Last edited:
Not all of the area hotels listed???

Team Cook said:
Okay folks...

We're getting some callls about that "Houston to San Antonio" caravan we have scheduled for Sunday morning.... We'll all get together and come up with a time that's good for us all... More details on this later....

In the meantime, here's some information on lodging:

Choice of different price ranges.... all real close to the Gym location....

CHEAP ($30's or low 40's)

Spring Inn & Suites
29007 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
281-363-3933

Budget Inn & Suites
19565 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
281-298-8140

MODERATE ($50's if you mention POKEMON):

Hampton Inn -- mention Pokemon
18484 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
936-273-3400 or 1-800-426-7866

La Quinta -- mention Pokemon
28673 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
281-367-7722

Comfort Suites -- mention Pokemon
18456 I-45 North
Shenandoah, TX
936-273-1500

NICER ($130-190)
..... for the spoiled Poke-people!

The Woodlands Waterway Marriott
The Woodlands, TX

The Woodlands Resort & Conference Resort
The Woodlands, TX

~Team Cook Dad~

Since I didn't see the "Team Cook Resort & Spa" (Four ****'s) listed, does that mean that it is already sold out??? If so, do we just mention your name at these other hotels??? And one more thing, could you post your credit card information on this website for all of us???

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch said:

~Team Cook Dad~

Since I didn't see the "Team Cook Resort & Spa" (Four ****'s) listed, does that mean that it is already sold out??? If so, do we just mention your name at these other hotels??? And one more thing, could you post your credit card information on this website for all of us???

MP Birch

Yes, Team Cook Resort and Spa (Five-stars) is booked up, sorry. Plus, it's quite exclusive, so ya best forget it.... :biggrin:

However, to all Pokemon players that need my credit card # for the hotels, here it is.

2483 69 244 42479 2888 / Exp. date - none (lifetime member) AMEX

Charge to your hearts delight. Good luck.

Last edited:
OK guys I will be staying at Marriot Residence Inn in the Houston area (Looks like my mommy is spoiling me for my birthday), so let me know if any one else is gonna stay there. Maybe we can meet up and chat or play eachother in the card game or something.

Too many numbers? Get out of here. I've already had 10 players reserve rooms with that number. Go ahead, try it. Tell them you know Mike Cook and Mike said "give me a room". They'll hook you up in no time. I AM the BOSS around here, the KING, the BIG KAHUNA, the BIG MAN on campus. I AM Al Bundy, Homer Simpson, I am Peter Griffin, ALL mixed into one.

I think our invitation has been lost in the mail, or did you all skip out on the Lynch Mob? Well either way I'm RSVP here- Now just gotta make hotel arrangements.

Pokemon, Cakes & Cookies- Oh my :clap:

Back