Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Texas State Video Championships: March 19th

****Texas State Video Championships****

:eek: Yes, we are having the "Texas State Video Championships" on March 19, 2010. :eek: This event will be at the "Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion". :thumb:

The time of this event will be posted with the rules and regulations that "Alakalen" will be posting soon. MP Birch is excited about the "Texas State Video Championships" as it has been a while since I have held an event like this!!! This should be a major tune-up event for all of you video players for the up-coming "Pokemon Video Regionals".

Did I mention that there will be trophies and prizes !!! It will be worth your while to beef-up those Pokemon in your "DS" and "DSI". I will let "Alakalen" take over this thread to get you all of the information that you will need.

Below are the details for the "Texas State Video Championships".

Date: March 19, 2010
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75207
Onsite Registration: 5:30pm
Start Time: 6:30pm
Entry Fee: FREE

Any questions, please ask here. Alakalen and myself will answer your questions here.

Master Professor Birch

Last edited:
Hey pokemonrocks777! Is that friend cde for Pkmn Platinum battle? If so, I'd like to battle with capping at Level 50, if possible.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I'll be attending. Get ready for the best Rain Dance Team ever! :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, so we are going to use mostly last years rules, because of the difficulty getting HGSS and being ready to play only 5 days after their release, but we are going to allow those awesome legends like Kyogre and Dialga that the new rules allow, remember only two though. The full rules are in the link below along with the team sheet in the tab at the top of the page, good luck everyone!

Full VGC Rules and Team Sheethttp://web.me.com/turtleboy3840/Texas_VGC_State_Championship/Rules.htmlhttp://web.me.com/turtleboy3840/Texas_VGC_State_Championship/Rules.html

Is this an actual TPCi sanctioned tournament, or is this something with the texas group that was cooked up?

Just curious, tis all.

Is this an actual TPCi sanctioned tournament, or is this something with the texas group that was cooked up?

Just curious, tis all.

This MP Birch's idea to get a jump on playtesting for the "Regionals Video Championships". It's mine....all mine...all my idea and Alakalen's!!!!

MP Birch

Its not by age but by year of birth, however yes the difference between the cutoff year and the current year is 12

Back