Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The most awesomely epic amazing thing ever invented, hands down

Heck, don't even look into the reflection of the light. I've seen lasers 1/10th this powerful shone on a wall, and they were nearly blinding. DO NOT BUY!!!

I want one!

but really it looks dangerous, i wouldn't want crazy neighbor's burning my house down with it lol

. . . and half the convention will end up in hospital.

Those things are nuts.

I'ma BURN my way to china!!

but really, how long will this thing last? If it can do what it says it can, there'll be no limit on what kind of havoc one crazy can do with it.

However, this is an awesome product and i'll start saving for one immediately

I can imagine something like this happening:

10 year-old kid: Mum, can I have a lightsaber for Christmas?

Mum: Sure honey.

Christmas comes

Kid unwraps the lightsaber

Kid: Wow, it's amazing! Can I try it out?
Mum: Sure!

Kid turns on lightsaber and sets the house on fire

I can imagine something like this happening:

10 year-old kid: Mum, can I have a lightsaber for Christmas?

Mum: Sure honey.

Christmas comes

Kid unwraps the lightsaber

Kid: Wow, it's amazing! Can I try it out?
Mum: Sure!

Kid turns on lightsaber and sets the house on fire

and, possibly be trapped inside the house becuase EVERYONE who looked directly at the beam is now permanently BLIND. :nonono:

You need to be more than700 feet away to even look at the beam without eye damage.

DUDE.. what is this SUPPOSED to be used for ????

Maybe carving metal? I dunno, I'm pretty sure this won't be sold to anyone apart from people who will use it practically in their work or something.

Nah, it won't go through metal and no professional would use a fake lightsabre.

I actually shudder to think who would actually buy it. Some deranged Star Wars nerd who enjoys hurting people?

Hmm, seems like it would be a good civilian weapon. Not as practical as a gun but meh. With all things, it can be bad in the wrong hands, no need to ban such a thing. But then again yea, what is a practical use for it? Actually nvm this would be a terrible civilian weapon. XD

Back