Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

This game needs better prize support

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertonfan

This game seriously needs to get some better prize support I mean come on 4 packs for 5-8 at states thats terrible.Magic and yu-gi-oh have way better prize support for their premier tournaments.

I can tell you exactly how this thread will turn out

SD PokéMom said:
You realize this game is for kids, right? =/

'mom

PokePop said:
*unfunny joke*

One billion 13 year olds said:
OMG POKEPOP UR HILLARYUZ LOLOL

DarthPika or some other equally annoying person said:
If you want to make money, you shouldn't play Pokemon. I am ignoring any valid points you make, and am just posting this to counter your argument. Yes, I'm a horrible human being.

Prime said:
*27 paragraph post with no satisfying conclusion*

BigChuck01 said:
I WON WORLDS!!

MonsterOfTheLake that was the best post ever.But seriously who else is fed up with the sub par prize support this game has?

*27 paragraph post with no satisfying conclusion*

It's not like you pay to play in any of the non-release tournaments. Oh, it's such a sham that we as players get into every tournament for free and yet don't get ridiculous prizes. /sarcasm

I don't like the idea of having to pay to get into the tournaments. I mean, really, a lot of it would probably go into merchandise, and not prize support at all. I think that there should be bigger prizes for bigger tournaments though. If there are 70 people at one tournament, and 20 at another, I think the one with 70 should have more prizes.

Rofling @ MonsterOfTheLake's post.

Personally, if they brought back the small fee for better prizes, I'd be happy. Or at the very least, they should cut down on the prizes given to the top 3 and circulate some of those packs to the other top 8 if they're giving prizes to that many.

Or heck, just give me one of those playmats, I'd be happy with that as well.

It would be nice to win something more than just 70 packs of pokemon cards at a pokemon tournament where the competitors have boxes of cards laying around the house.

I'd like the prizes to be something like this

Juniors:
Xx packs

Seniors:
Xx packs
Playmat (exetera)

Masters
Xx packs
Playmats
Additional prizes (sleeves, games, just random little things)

I can't speak for all masters but if you win a some what large tournament wouldn't you like something more than packs of cards you presumedly already have?
Don't get me wrong I love opening packs as much as the next guy but after you open them all then what? Hours of sorting commons, uncommons, and rares.

To me it would be better to recieve something you can use again.
Such as playmats saying what tournament, rank of tourny, and what age group you were in.

Just an idea though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back