Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

(Un)Official 2009 Worlds Grinder Thread

Good morning from San Diego. It's 6:30 and the lines are already getting long. It's going to be a fun day.

We will be providing updates throughout the day.

While you are waiting, check out the official Worlds Website (http://www.go-pokemon.com/worlds/2009/)

GOOD MORNING ALL

I know its early but as soon as you know the numbers please let us know....

# of Juniors, # of thier rounds, number of invites
# of Seniors, # of thier rounds, number of invites
# of Masters, # of thier rounds, number of invites

were masters (or any other age group for that matter) flighted and/or playing one less swiss round as they did at usa nats.

any important surprise announcement made (like the stevens advice/gardy telpass ruling announced last year)

also can you confirm worlds next year will be in Hawaii?

GOOD MORNING ALL

I know its early but as soon as you know the numbers please let us know....

# of Juniors, # of thier rounds, number of invites
# of Seniors, # of thier rounds, number of invites
# of Masters, # of thier rounds, number of invites

were masters (or any other age group for that matter) flighted and/or playing one less swiss round as they did at usa nats.

any important surprise announcement made (like the stevens advice/gardy telpass ruling announced last year)

also can you confirm worlds next year will be in Hawaii?
All great questions, and I'll answer them as I can.

We won't know the number of players or rounds until after 10:30. The number of invites won't be announced until after all invited players check in.

I can confirm that Masters will NOT be flighted this year. Everything is in the HUGE main room so I'll be entering the results for ALL of the Masters this weekend.

I haven't heard of an new rulings.

Just being curious, are there gonna be standings etc. updated on the Worlds' official site after each round? For the grinders ofc. I just had to ask even though you said there will be updates, I just didn't know what kind of updates. xP

I hope there will be cos I have three Finns to cheer on! x[ And I don't wanna start sending txt msgs to the others to get results... xp

andceo , pls its not a joke. is yamato in worlds?? i appreciate ur answer or anybody can tell me whether he is worlds or not

i just got word, JRs and SRs are sitting down for announcements/deck list collection. Masters are waiting for roster.

Back