Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unleashed Setlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-

Just wondering if anyone is interested in trying to figure it out :lol:

I'm just trying to collect everything we know about it:

- Jirachi / Shaymin from the Leafeon Decks will be in it
- We should know the number of cards since we have scans of the legend cards (although I cant find the number on the cards >.<)
- Crobat Prime should be in it since its on the booster wrapping and there is no othe crobat to be released.
- Tyranitar/Steelix are shown on the wrapping as well but there are also non prime steelix/ttar
- Some of the leftover cards from hgss should be in it.
- The set will have 90/100 cards

Just wondering, we'll have stuff from the Leafeon deck, well have stuff from HGSS and RL has about 90/100 cards on its own. I dont really know how this is supposed to work out.

Discuss :p

My prediction: Leafeon + Shaymin decks (14 Pokémon), Battle Starter decks (23 Pokémon), RL Legends (6 Pokémon), Rest of HGSS (15 Pokémon) and RL Theme decks + RL regular Ttar and Steelix + evos (21+5 Pokémon) - that makes 86 Pokémon including 6 Primes (Crobat, Ursaring, Steelix, Ttar, Houndoom, Scizor). Then we have 2 slots for Darkness and Metal energies and 7 left for trainers (we now the set has 95 cards) - Monk's Training, Energy Exchange Unit, Judge, MC's Chatter, Engineer's Control, Energy Returner, Interviewer's Question, Cheerleader's Chant (hmm thats one too many). And some kind of Alph Litograph as a secret TWO card.

EDIT: Leaving most of RL + Lost Link to be our Worlds set.

Six new Pokemon Prime cards!
Theme decks built around the popular Tyranitar and Steelix [note: just like the Japanese set!]
Exciting holographic parallel set for players and collectors alike
Over 90 cards in all!
from pokebeach

T-Tar, Steelix, Crobat, Ursaring prime and 2 more. Slowking and Raichu maybe?

Six new Pokemon Prime cards!
Theme decks built around the popular Tyranitar and Steelix [note: just like the Japanese set!]
Exciting holographic parallel set for players and collectors alike
Over 90 cards in all!
from pokebeach

T-Tar, Steelix, Crobat, Ursaring prime and 2 more. Slowking and Raichu maybe?

Houndoom, Kingdra, and Scizor are also distinct possibilities (off the top of my head)

Is that a Rare card I see being used for the Pre? Come to think of it, so was the Pichu. I'm liking this new direction with the Promos ^_^

Is that a Rare card I see being used for the Pre? Come to think of it, so was the Pichu. I'm liking this new direction with the Promos ^_^

The Raichu from AR also was a rare. Definitely a good direction with PR promos if this is continuing. : )

What does the new blastoise do
Like Great Encounters Swampert, it's Wash Out Poke-Power moves Water Energy cards to your Active Pokemon as often as you like.

It's Hydro Launcher attack returns two Water Energy cards to your hand and does 100 damage to any Pokemon of your choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back