Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

US gas Prices?

Prof Clay

Having mentioned it in another thread, I am just curious as to the state of gas prices around the country.

Here in Memphis we have dropped from $3.95 3 weeks ago down to $2.85.

I think there is about a 50 cent difference between here and Nashville

How is the rest of the country doing?

AHHH, that's so lucky! We are at 3.35 in Oregon! We were up around 4.25 at one point though.

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

3.19 down in Athens, Ohio, and 2.64 in Canton, Ohio. What a difference 150 miles makes. But either way, these prices are a relief.

Why have they gone down? They weren't this low before the hurricane. Election time?

Is this for a liter?
Here in Denmark we pay $2-2.30 for one liter.
I know it's not in the US but whatever.. :tongue:

The Woodlands, Texas (35 miles north of Houston) FINALLY got below 3.00 a gallon.

Dropped to 2.99 this past weekend.

I paid 3.19 in Denham Springs, Louisiana, which is about 20-25 cents cheaper then what it's been for a while

Right after the Hurricane earlier this year, I started seeing gas approaching 4.05-4.15 around here.

Yesterday, I saw multiple instances of 2.99.

By the end of the week, I'm expecting to see 2.80 or something to that effect.

Lets look at the price of sweet crude oil The last time it was below $100 a barrel. Now lets look at todays price. Why is petro higher today than it was before? During most election years the price at the pump goes down before the Nov. election but of course the economy has changed this time around so no one can take credit

Profit-mongering oil companies. Didn't they have the highest profit margins they've *EVER* had last year? My guess is that they'll be even higher this year. It's both sad and pathetic, and (considering that America basically runs on oil) something should be done to fix this...

@ Prime

"Why have they gone down? They weren't this low before the hurricane. Election time?"

The economy crash no doubt. But since we're seeing gas prices drop, the prices of food and some other goods may drop eventually as well.

You guys are so lucky. It just recently dropped below 3.50 here to around 3.30, and during the hurricanes was gas expensive here?

Nah.

Tallahassee didn't have gasoline for two weeks.

Back