Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Venue Change: Sherman, TX: CC 1/21/06

****Last City Championship Stop: "Big Bob's Cards & Comics"....1/21/06****

Master Professor Birch's "Magical~Pokemon Tour of Champions 2005-2006" for the "City Championships" ends in Sherman, Texas just off of Hwy-75!!! Sherman is located some where between the D/FW area and just south of the Red River & Oklahoma border. Players, get those "Modified Decks" play-tested and ready as this event is fast approaching us. With the help of Boyd H, MP Birch and Rob (Owner of "Big Bob's Cards & Comics") will be hosting the last City Championship on MP Birch's "Magical~Pokemon Tour of Champions"!!! We welcome all players from the North Texas and surrounding areas.

If you would like more information about the "City Championships", please go to http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2005-2006/city_champ_faq.asp. Enjoy the information from the Pokemon USA, Inc website.

:thumb: Details for the "Sherman~City Championship". :thumb:

4520 Texoma Parkway, Suite #K
Sherman, Texas 75090

Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: January 21, 2006

Entry Fee: FREE

Time: 10:00am (Registration Begins)

City Championship-Start Time: 11:30am

:clap: Details for the "City Championship" :clap:

Entry Fee: FREE

Format: Modified Constructed Deck (60-Card Deck)

Rounds: Age-Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes with a Final Cut (# of rounds & cut to be determined by attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)
1st Place..."City Championship Medal", Pokemon Bag of Goodies, & 18-Boosters
2nd Place...10-Boosters
3rd-4th Places...4-Boosters
Each Player..."City Championship~Promo Card", Player's Pin, & POP Series-2 Promo Pack (While Supplies Last)

Players must bring their own 60-card deck to play with in this tournament. The "City Championship" will be run by PUI's "Modified Format" and "Age-Modified Swiss" rounds. See Pokemon Tournament Rules for "Modified Format" and "Age-Modified Swiss" at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/rules_n_resources.asp.

We will have Pokemon fun all day and we will be crowning the "Sherman~City Champions" on this day. So, play-test those decks and get ready for MP Birch's "Magical~Pokemon Tour of Champions 2005-2006"!!! Let's have a big turnout for this event and welcome "Big Bob's Cards & Comics" to our Pokemon Family.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Last edited:
I will sell my house if I have to, I am going to this.

Another one?!?!?! Wow!! With 5 championships, the DFW area is beginning to rival the Houston area for SHEER VOLUME! We'll for sure try to be there!

S.

Wow, not bad! Here I was, thinking that Richardson and Ft. Worth would be the only two cities in our area! =O

I will try my hardest to go to this one. However, no guarantee that I can...looks like a 35 minute drive, so we'll see, folks...we'll see :thumb:

Well, if I go, are you sure that only Professors are the only ones you'll allow to judge? Or do I attempt to go for #3 :thumb:

Last edited:
Patriarch said:
Well, if I go, sure that only Professors are the only ones you'll allow to judge? Or do I attempt to go for #3 :thumb:

~Patriarch~

The area players have had enough of you!!! You will judge!!! End of story!!!

MP Birch

Dingdingding, the price is RIGHT!!! :smile:

Thank you Birch. However, there's still the whole question of "is there a conflict with debate" -____-

But what a relief. Johnny goes to judge, or not go at all :p

Patriarch said:
Dingdingding, the price is RIGHT!!! :smile:

Thank you Birch. However, there's still the whole question of "is there a conflict with debate" -____-

But what a relief. Johnny goes to judge, or not go at all :p

Any chance we can get Gilbert V3 and Soles to judge as well, leaving me with a clear path to the championship?

S.

rokman said:
Sorry Spotter... but I'll be there... ; D

Did you think I'd inadvertantly left you out?

Seriously, though, having only rokman for competition would be far better than having Gilbert V3, Soles and rokman for competition. At least I'd have much better odds of makin' T4.

S.

Spotter said:

Seriously, though, having only rokman for competition would be far better than having Gilbert V3, Soles and rokman for competition. At least I'd have much better odds of makin' T4.

S.

Certainly since I won't be there :smile:

jkwarrior said:
Certainly since I won't be there :smile:

I'm fairly certain we had this discussion yesterday. :biggrin:

By the way, how did the tourney turn out? I was really sorry I couldn't stay, it looked like a really good, really balanced crowd.

S.

Spotter said:

S.

Hmmmm Me and You in Top2 ? :thumb:

What Ya Think ? :biggrin:

Hmm.. if Patriarch is Judging.. and we go... if MPB doesn't need me.. COuld their be a Ringer in the Mix!

Back