Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wanna see how Dragon-EX cards look here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgym

Here are 4 scans of the next set.
Go to www.ps-games.nl and klik on

Nieuw! Pokémon Ex Dragon - 24 sep 2003
Binnenkort in de winkels: Pokémon EX Dragon. Klik snel verder om de eerste plaatjes te bekijken!
lees meer...

You will see Absol, Flygon, Shedinja and Plusle.

Have fun.

Funny, we don't have OP yet, we don't have leaguekits, but we have pictures of what we don't have.

And were did you found that Latias? I didn't see that one.

Also very frustrating, they did put the playingrules out of the BASE (wizards) set on-line.

Last edited:
Sunflorazumarill said:
You're not going to tell me what language they're in, aren't you? I HAVE to look at them and find out for myself. If somebody tells me the language they're in beforehand, the cards will distinergrate. Am I right?

Is it so hard to move the mouse and click? Heck I'm using my left hand since I sprained my right. That's difficult to do and I still manage :X

It's English.
-Phil

Phil you just spoiled my Dutch humor.
And btw do you have the rules regarding being a Premier TO? I have to find them on short term.

Those cards look very interesting.

Shedinja- That would be a good stall against Gardevoir ex.
Salamence- Another interesting one, maybe a multi energy/power charge/SK Xatu combo would work
Horsea- Kinda feels like the Fossil edition
Plusle- couldnt read what it said (so much for my special sight)
Flygon- Another interesting one. Maybe the same strategy that I mentioned with Salamence. I actually prefer Flygon over Salamence for some odd reason.

Maybe you like him better because with flygon you have to flip to discard an nrg and does 60 for base damage. (I like Flygon better too!;))

I think its the Poke-body thats interesting. Its kind of like a flip version of Arbok's poke-body.

It's pokebody is also like cascoon 'sand silcoon's.

I think plusle reads choose one of your opponent's pokemon and does 30 (or 20, I can't see properly )damage to it. If you choose pokemon-ex, do 40 damage instead. It's first attack allows you to remove 10 damage from all of your pokemon. Its pokebody lets you use its first attack along with another active pokemon in 2vs2.

I think I have an explination for this these images on a international site. I do remember that EX: Dragon prereleases was going to be avalable for international this time. No doubt these people are the event sponcers and they decided to open some of the staff product compendsasion early to show off. That is my theory (can't really say for sure though).

Last edited:
Bad news is the worst attack in history! THAT is seriouly broken. It wouldn't be bad if it was "shuffle the cards into deck", but DISCARD?!?!?! EVIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back