3 Team Galatics Wager
3 Crystal Beach
4 Plus Power

Energy:18
4 Water
4 Special Dark
4 Boost
6 Basic Dark

Strategy: Main point is to use Weavile to get energy on to Crawdaunt. Splash Back allows your to control your opponents board.

Last edited:
This deck will get KILLED by G&G.
This deck will KILL Mamortar.
-2 B. Dark for + 2 Water.
And mabye a 2-2 tech of Mismagius?? I think that if you do use Mismagius, this deck could do somthing.
-4 Plus Power
+ 2-2 Mismagius........ and some other stuff for Psychic......... like a 1-1 Weavile and Quick Ball/Crystal Beach.
Could you try this deck on RedShark?? It seems pretty interesting.........:thumb: :smile:

Darkrai?? nah..... that won't work..........

Pokemon:18

4-4 Weavile
3-3 Crawdaunt ex
2-2 Mismagius

Trainers:22

4 Professor Oak's Visit
4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Wager
2 Castaway
2 Stregth Charm
1 Scott
2 Lake Boundry
1 Night Maintenence

Energys:20

4 Boost
4 Special Dark
4 Basic Dark
3 Psychic
5 Water

I understand that there's alot of energys..... don't think that I'm a noob for putting so many energys.....

THIS DECK IS AWSOME!! PLEASE TEST IT ON REDSHARK!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Get rid of the Crystal beach for Sydney's stadium and Moonlight stadium. I've got a thread on the DarkVile Moon deck, which was the same idea. See what you think.

This deck will get KILLED by G&G.
This deck will KILL Mamortar.
-2 B. Dark for + 2 Water.
And mabye a 2-2 tech of Mismagius?? I think that if you do use Mismagius, this deck could do somthing.
-4 Plus Power
+ 2-2 Mismagius........ and some other stuff for Psychic......... like a 1-1 Weavile and Quick Ball/Crystal Beach.
Could you try this deck on RedShark?? It seems pretty interesting.........:thumb: :smile:

Theres no point for Mismagious, This is the one deck that can EASILY outspeed GG. Its very fast and very consistant.-

What do you mean "ouspeed" G&G?? You know, G&G has...

1. Telepass
2. DRE
3. Scramble

lol to you "outspeeding" them.

Seriously, did you try it against G&G yet, "outspeeding" them??
If so, how many wins did you have? how many losses did you have?? how many games did you play?? did even you play any games yet??

1. Telepass
2. DRE
3. Scramble

If so, how many wins did you have? how many losses did you have?? how many games did you play?? did even you play any games yet??

I know what GG is, thanks.

When the only supporters I'm using are Roseanne's/BeBe's they arent going far. Plus they are limited with Splash Back. and LOL at Dre/Scramble. Its not like i'm not attaching 2 energy's from my deck directly to a pokemon or anything. You act like GG is the fastest thing in the world and nothing can outspeed it.

T2 Bannette. That is what can "outspeed" G&G because Bannette only needs:

Bannette in the discard.
2 Psychic enrgy

1. Telepass
2. DRE
3. Scramble

First, I would like to say take the G&G fanboy posts down a notch.
Secondly, you should redefine your understanding of the term "outspeeding"
If the G&G deck is faster than his deck, their scramble energy counts for nothing
If he used the trainer list that you suggested than of course telepass would be a huge problem, I count 5 non supporters out of 22 trainer cards in the list you suggested him.
Did you actually try playing this deck to see if it was fast or slow, or did you put blind faith in G&G being the fastest deck around?

Hornet:
I'm assuming you are using the SW weavile. I like the idea of getting up to 3 energy on the crawdaunt per turn (including the special dark) and then using dark engage to make crawdaunt hit harder. Though, im not too sure about how the well the 2 prizes for a KO will work with the 110 hp pokemon now. Especially, if the opponent sees the splash back coming and has the ability to play around it with not needing a full bench.

..........................:fighting:...................:fighting:
........................//.....................//
.....................//.....................//
..................//......................//

Whatever. *shoes hands*

So, have you tested this deck yet?????

Ohh...... I see. I actually thought you did. lol just kiddin'. could you give us a report on how you did "testing the deck"??

The ability of this deck is amazing. By t4, the potential to do 140 is simply amazing. Plus the fact that you limit their bench to 3 is amazing. Before posting a deck, I play a total of 30 games. 10 vs Mags, 10 Vs GG, and 10 vs random decks.

Magmortar is almost an autowin. I Easily ohko everything, and outspeed it. Though, they can win with great starts. 8-2

GG is a tough matchup, but in my favor. You CANT kill the Furret. If you do, you lose. Its that simple. At that point they can have all 4 Ralts out(Evolved, but you get what I mean.)/ 3 and a Tech. With Furret NOT dying, you limit them to a Furret and 2 Ralts+ a Tech or a Furret and 3 Ralts. Plus they dont benifit much from only Roseanne's/BeBe's(For the most part) After they kill one Crawdaunt(Which they have to flip 3) they really wont be able to OHKO you at all. Which you OHKO them with ease. I went 6-4.

Random Decks I went 7-3. I lost to bad starts against Bannette and Gatr

I see that you did worst agaist G&G. mabye a 1-1 Octillery?? He's Water. Just snipe stuff off their bench and force them to take the first KO, send up a Crawdaunt ex and BOOM!!!!!!!!

Yes, I did do the worst against GG. But then again, GG is BDIF. Anyway, I've tried MANY tech(Octillery,Mismags,Mighteyan EX, Garydos ect ect) but the straight consistancy version has proven to be the most effective.

To Flygon999...

You should have the stadiums I mentioned because basicly Weavile makes your active count as :dark:. Sydney's stadium ensures you have no special conditions, which is very good because they can shut down Weavile.

i don't think the mag matchup is as easy as you think it is... especially since i only have to ko 3 of your guys while you have to ko 6 of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back