Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Decks will win Regionals

Blaziken98

Yes Rock-Lock is one deck that will take a couple of reginals but what else do you think will take a Reginal championship besides Lock. I also want to try to use something other than Lock at reginals...

Dark Draggy... Gardy ex... Blaze/ex... Rock-Lock... GreenHeal... Voodoo... red face paint!... Sally ex... S-I-T-H... You name it, the possibility is there!

Who knows, perhaps something out of Emerald! That could be fun... But, a little slanted towards those inclined to gain the cards in a very, very short amount of time...

Just wondering too, a little off the subject, but have they announced WHERE the Regionals will be located according to their corresponding Regions...? Just for common knowledge, of course...lol

Last edited:
I know the Mid West Reginal Championship is in Utah this is the one I am going to be attending.

Last edited:
Blaziken98 said:
I know the Mid West Reginal Championship is in Utah this is the one I am going to be attending.

Actually, that's Mountain West... lol

Here, I'll list what Regions are where, just so everyone can gain a sort-of 'What to Metagame against' idea...
Northwest- Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana
North Cali- North of Bakersfield
Pacific South- Hawaii and Southern California (South of Bakersfield)
Mountain West- Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico
MidWest- North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois
Southern Plains- Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas
Mississippi Valley- Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana
Great Lakes- Michigan, Indiana and Ohio
Southeast- Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Puerto Rico
Eastern- South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington D.C.
Mid-Atlantic- Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware
Northeast- New York and Vermont
New England- Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island

Phew... There's the list, just so you know where to Meta against... Now, does anyone have an idea of what the Metagame is like in each Region...?lol

Venusaur said:
Northwest Regionals is MINE! I don't know what I'm gonna use since Emerald ain't out yet.
Eho. Poor Trevor Alaska 0-6 States is coming. There is absolutely NO way Trevor can win. The Alaskans with there huskies are just to good... Well we can expect some Rock Locks yes... Draggys probaly... But you realy can't be sure until Emerald comes out with MolticEX and everything. So it realy is to early to decide.

Well, i feel that the decks to win would be
Sally
Rock Lock
Blaze
VEX
Sceptibro
Meta
Draggy
and many others, thats my input again, but those are what i feel will win a Regionals.

I know these decks were huge up here in states:

vileplume ex: 6th
darkdraggy mix: 4th
bex: 4th
zap-turn-dos: 2nd
voo-doo:1st
sally ex:1st

These are all decks that stand a great shot winning regionlas

In my opinion which deck will win regionals are these 2:

sally ex and voodoo

Both decks were beast up here in the northeast and i know people heard of the nick cap domination in rhode island with his voodoo deck so many people are probabily gonna try it now.

Me, i have zap-turn-dos that took 2nd in 2 states this year and ill bring it back to hopefully win me a trip to worlds. :biggrin:

Back