Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What was in the GS BALL????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just was wondering if anybody knows, what exactly was in the GS ball??? We were never told exactly what pokemon was in there??? If anybody knows, please reply...or will it be revealed later on in ADV series...who knows???

Nothing revealed as far as the show is concerned. There's a game explanation, but it won't do you any good unless you have a Gameshark.

At any rate, I've always thought it'd be funny of Kurt studied it and found out it was nothing but a paperweight.

Maybe the writers forgot about the GS Ball. The last time we saw it was in the early Johto episodes, and nothing has been mentioned about it since. I think it would be kind of hard to reintroduce it while they are in Hoenn since there are so many other things that should be talked about first.

I coulda sworn Ash was supposed to stop back by on the way home, after his Johto adventure. Maybe he forgot. Maybe the mystery will never be solved. Maybe it was just some dumb excuse to travel to the Orange Islands? MAybe.... N/M wont continue the madness of guessing

If they do something with the GS ball, it will most likely be a special or soemthing. Maybe it already was. I know there was another legend of Celebi special, but dotn know what happened, Seribii hasnt written a synopsis for it yet.

They're moving it aside to make room for the R/S Ball. ;)

Seriously, I doubt we'll ever find anything interesting about it. There's just not much interest in it.

The GS ball was a mayor part of the plot for a while, and mentioned again and again. Why didn't they reveale it in an episode? I remember they were supposed to bring it to Kurt.

Water Pokémon Master: the link doesn't work.

yeah there is a link to a non-existant site. There fro i said not written. I had hoped it was written when I saw you post it, but alas, it still is not there.... oh well, some day soon I hope...

Sorry guys. SPP is having problems with their server, so we won't be able to view the page until they fix the problem. I was able to view it when I pasted the link, but now it doesn't work because they are having the same on and off problem. Also, my History folder was cleared last night so I can't recover it.

All I can remember off the top of my head after reading it over two months ago was that it involved Richie, Celebi, and a very old Nurse Joy seeking her love or something and Celebi reunites them.

Maybe the GS ball was revealed in one of the lost episodes that 4Kids will never air because they are COWARDS!!!

Last edited:
Nope. The GS Ball was never in any of the lost episodes. In fact, there have been no lost episodes since Kanto, I believe.

[/COLOR]There were lost episodes after Kanto. The only one that comes to mind is the one where
Team Rocket make Brock sick with hyperthermia, and Brock almost kisses a Jynx thinking
it's Nurse Joy.

I forgot about that one. The reason it was banned was because a black girl wrote a letter to 4Kids and a newspaper saying that Jynx was an insult to black people. Then it was banned thanks to her!

Water Pokemon Master said:
I forgot about that one. The reason it was banned was because a black girl wrote a letter to 4Kids and a newspaper saying that Jynx was an insult to black people. Then it was banned thanks to her!
I think that they shouldn't call it "common sense" anymore, seeing as how it's not all that common, apparantly.

Also, the GS ball is used for the purpose of calling Celebi in Crystal. You put it in the shrine after a buncha minigames and poof.

I have no idea why Jynx would be an insult to black people. Maybe it could be that both have similar resemblements? I really don't know - maybe the article is online somewhere. I'll go look.

Cooltrainer Aaron said:
in Crystal? no way. That would have to be a gameshark code wouldn't it?
Yes, it does require a Gameshark. The events are all coded into the game, you just can't access them without the cellular adaptor, and even then it was only during a certain month a while back. THey're dummied out, basically.

Good news is that Gameshark does work wonders to unlock that sidequest.

Jynx looks a lot like a blackface performer from old shows, I think it was vaudville. White actors used to put dark make up on and do really bad impressions of black people, making them look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back