Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2007- Invites, Numbers Broken Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that USA, Canada, and Mexico invites have been announced here, I thought that this would make an interesting topic.
Below I have added up all the invites that will be awarded for this years world championship, some of it I had to speculate on, but I think it is pretty close to what is going to happen. The single *ed countries are pure speculation and not fact

10- 11-14 15+
Worlds 06** 4 4 4

JR SR MA
Premier Rating
N. America 12 12 8
Europe 6 6 4
Latin America 1 1 1
Asia Pacific 1 1 1

NATS
USA 4 4 4
Mexico 4 4 4
Canada 3 3 3
Austria* 1 1 1
Belgium* 1 1 1
Croatia* 1 1 1
Czech Rep.* 1 1 1
Denmark* 1 1 1
Finland* 1 1 1
France* 1 1 1
Germany* 1 1 1
Ireland* 1 1 1
Israel* 1 1 1
Italy* 1 1 1
Luxembourg* 1 1 1
Malta* 1 1 1
Netherlands* 1 1 1
Norway* 1 1 1
Portugal* 1 1 1
Slovenia* 1 1 1
South Africa* 1 1 1
Sweden* 1 1 1
Switzerland* 1 1 1
UK* 1 1 1
Argentina* 1 1 1
Brazil* 1 1 1
Chile* 1 1 1
Ecuador* 1 1 1
Australia* 1 1 1
Hong Kong* 1 1 1
Indonesia* 1 1 1
Malaysia* 1 1 1
New Zealand* 1 1 1
Philippines* 1 1 1
Singapore* 1 1 1
Taiwan * 1 1 1

Japan ? ? ?

Grinder ? ? ?

TOTALS
Juniors** 68+Japan + Grinder
Seniors** 68+Japan + Grinder
Masters** 62+Japan + Grinder

All the countries above are countries that have OP and are assigned to one of the 4 rating zones has listed here, with the exception of Japan who has their own invite structure.

*To my knowledge, the invites to be awarded for these nationals to top X amount of players has not been announced , the numbers I posted are pure speculation and not fact. I think someone said on another thread that nationals have already happened in some countries, if any one knows the exact number of invites awarded to any of the *ed countries please let me know and I will update the list.
*When I speculated on the invites to be awarded to the *ed countries I took into account what POP said about there being only 64 people per age category playing in each age division and figured that the worse case scenario is that each *ed country will get at least on at their national, assuming each country gets a national.

** After determining the number of invites to be awarded this tournament season you still have to take in to account age ups from winners of invites at last years World Championships. Below the letter “X” will refer to number of invites given out this tournament season. The “-4” refers to maximum number of people that each age group can lose due to age up. The “+4” refers to the maximum number of invites of each people can gain due to age up from a younger age category

Juniors = X-4
Seniors = X+4-4
Masters = X+4

Discuss

... Why on earth did they make the Canadian Nationals award invites to the T3 only? Travel award, fine. But only three INVITES? In terms of Worlds, they just made the 1/2 completely irrelevant and the 3/4 game life or death.

Why not have 1-3 get travel awards, but still give 4th an invite? The judges better have like 2978408 sets of eyes on the 3/4 game... @_@

Germany has 2 2 2

Japan will PROBABLY have 4 4 4

The grinder will have minimum 1 1 1

6 countries that you listed will actually get 0 0 0

That is very close to what I came up with 2 months ago.

Last edited:
Germany has 2 2 2

Japan will PROBABLY have 4 4 4

The grinder will have minimum 1 1 1

6 countries that you listed will actually get 1 1 1

That is very close to what I came up with 2 months ago.

F_S can you state your sorce for Germany.

Until something is officially announced I won't put up a number for the Grinder. Same thing with Japan, I am pretty sure that something has been announced in Japan and on a Japanese web site, If someone can go translate and find out ill update the list.

OMG, T4 U.S Nat's only (-.-)
Thanks for the chart though. Looks like the tournament is still in favor of the U.S but only slightly.

Too many players in this game. It's like trying to win a world series in a 1000 team league. Even if only about 100 of those teams are good, that is still ridiculous.

The following countries will not get invites/Nats at all:
Ireland* 1 1 1
Israel* 1 1 1 <--- Their invite was stripped and gave it to NZ players, lol.
Luxembourg* 1 1 1
Malta* 1 1 1
Slovenia* 1 1 1
South Africa* 1 1 1
Hong Kong* 1 1 1
Indonesia* 1 1 1
Taiwan * 1 1 1

Nuff said =)

Why are you making a duplicate topic. I already started such topic with invites spread
HERE

I checked the locater to find if there are Nationals in it and some other checks.

@Mew* - Malta has a Nationals announced in the locator like Israel has, so don't draw any conclusions.

No, Malta will get 1-2 invites.

How come there are only 10 people with a POP-id found in the rankings?
Are there no POP-ids given at tournaments? Are tournaments not uploaded?

I mean if you can communicate with POP/PUI (LD's) they can also take care people show up in rankings (at least as "not opted in").

F_S can you state your sorce for Germany.

Until something is officially announced I won't put up a number for the Grinder. Same thing with Japan, I am pretty sure that something has been announced in Japan and on a Japanese web site, If someone can go translate and find out ill update the list.

I can confirm that! (I am German)

I mean if you can communicate with POP/PUI (LD's) they can also take care people show up in rankings (at least as "not opted in").

There are suppose to be POP IDs. I have and all the players have one.

POP IDs? I'm sure you mean My Pokémon accounts. It's not the same.

EDIT: Forget it, I'm stupid. I forgot the new "Not Opted Into Rankings" thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back