Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Deck Error... anyone else get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMama

I just picked up Jimmy and Jason's World's decks today... when I opened them, Jason's deck was fine, but Jimmy's Eeveelutions deck had one half (inside there are 2 separately wrapped halves of the deck) was fine... the evolutions and the trainers on that side were right, but the other half of the deck had the Japanese autographs from Hiroki Yano and was from the B-L-S deck... with 11 water energies etc. :eek: :confused: :mad:

That's quite a mistake I'd say. Two halves of two totally different decks. I wondered if anyone else had gotten a mistake Worlds deck like that, if it was a common packing error or just a random mistake one I ended up with.

Anyone?

PokeMama said:
I just picked up Jimmy and Jason's World's decks today... when I opened them, Jason's deck was fine, but Jimmy's Eeveelutions deck had one half (inside there are 2 separately wrapped halves of the deck) was fine... the evolutions and the trainers on that side were right, but the other half of the deck had the Japanese autographs from Hiroki Yano and was from the B-L-S deck... with 11 water energies etc. :eek: :confused: :mad:

That's quite a mistake I'd say. Two halves of two totally different decks. I wondered if anyone else had gotten a mistake Worlds deck like that, if it was a common packing error or just a random mistake one I ended up with.

Anyone?

Since you already opened them and lost their value, go back and buy some more! :thumb:

Well I wasn't planning on selling it or anything... I was just wondering if there were others out there with packing errors like this one. First thing I noticed was the Japanese sigs and all those water energies... I thought, what the..? That's not from Jimmy's deck! lol Now I just want to get the rest of it. What do you suppose the odds would be of me pulling the LBS deck with Jimmy's other half in it! :lol: lol

PokeMama said:
Well I wasn't planning on selling it or anything... I was just wondering if there were others out there with packing errors like this one. First thing I noticed was the Japanese sigs and all those water energies... I thought, what the..? That's not from Jimmy's deck! lol Now I just want to get the rest of it. What do you suppose the odds would be of me pulling the LBS deck with Jimmy's other half in it! :lol: lol

I would email PUI/POP, I am sure you can ask Mike for the correct place to send that to and ask,
Drew

(TYranitarFReak) said:
but if u dont open it, how are u gonna know that there's error printing??

Superman. Duh. :wink:

Not sure how that could happen. So all the cards in one half were wrong? Weird.

(TYranitarFReak) said:
but if u dont open it, how are u gonna know that there's error printing??

The half decks are wrapeed in cellophane = see thru! Dont have to open it to see the signatures! The only problem is you only get to see 1 of the 2 half decks thru the box. The other one is turned to the back, gotta open the box to see inside to the other half deck. My guess, the turned around half was the "error" half. Otherwise, you could see the deck name on the box and see if the sigs match up on the half you do see.

Keith

Yes, the turned around half was the 'error' one. It's just 2 different cellophaned halves of two different decks that somehow ended up packed in the same box. I didn't notice they were two different ones at the time when I opened the cellophane, as I opened the 'error' one from the card back side. Was quite weird. I heard someone else I know had the same thing happen, so I'm hoping to find out it's the same 2 that I have messed up and we can just switch the 'error' halves.

This is definitely a printing error they will want to indentify and fix, I'd email POP. I would imagine they will probably replace it for you, like any other defective product.

Well, I'd say it's more of a packing error than a printing error... the correct cards have the correct autographs, it's just that I got 2 deck halves packed in the box that were different. The top Flareon EX half that was supposed to be in the box, and the other half being the bottom 11 water energies, trainers etc from the 'BLS' deck. And ya, guess I'd better email POP.

I guess this is another packing error, my gift tin was messed up too...the promo card was out of placing I would guess, even though it was sealed and not tempered with. I'm sure they would like to know about it, Larry Weiner already informed me to email them at their customer serivice adress...I hope to hear from them soon.

CMT

PokePop said:
You got a 59 card deck?

Yup, that seems to be the case. I took it straight out of the box and did the 6 pile shuffle, and it didn't work out evenly. I looked through the deck and realized there was only 3 water energy =/

higumaotoshi said:
Yup, that seems to be the case. I took it straight out of the box and did the 6 pile shuffle, and it didn't work out evenly. I looked through the deck and realized there was only 3 water energy =/
That's a worse error than getting a wrong half-deck, packaging-wise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back