Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds is in San Diego, CA August 19-21 2005

meganium45

OK, it has been announced that Worlds is in San Diego, CA on August 19-21, 2005!

Hope to see you all there!

(I know this is duplicate, but this is the right place)

M45

meganium45 said:
OK, it has been announced that Worlds is in San Diego, CA on August 19-21, 2005!

Hope to see you all there!

(I know this is duplicate, but this is the right place)

M45
Yes! I knew it would be there or 2 other places.(Japan or Florida)
California is a great place to have it! :thumb:

H*** Yes! Cali! Wow I'm so excited; I wonder how close that is to Orange County, my brother should be back from Iraq by then in case I don’t get an invite. Well I hope to see all of you there, Vince this is going to be awesome!

`Ben

San Diego?????? GET A ROPE. That ain't in TEXAS. Dang it, I guess my bribe of Chicken Fried Steak wasn't good enough. Team Cook will be there. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww.

Time to start saving up the shiney pennies... Its good to finally have a target location and date to plan for.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Damn, if i don't get an invite, i can still go to the last minute qualifiers!

Home field advantage, it'll be awesome.

Yay...

\m/ (^_^)

Finally it has been announced. And since it's in San Diego, you know what that means....

It means that someone may have to become a head judge for this one :lol:

Arthas_Zero said:
Yay...

\m/ (^_^)

Finally it has been announced. And since it's in San Diego, you know what that means....

It means that someone may have to become a head judge for this one :lol:
'mom was invited to judge at 2004 but wasn't able to make it, so it'll be great to meet her in person after all these years!

>_> meh, it aint saint louis. AND THE DATE? AUGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! >_< Now they have to take my rankin as a 15+ person, must get invite! ^_^ cya all there. hopefully >_>

Good place, bad time. JMO. There are some Pokemon players agonizing over the decision whether to go to GenCon (to play their other favorite games) or Pokemon Worlds. My son has made his choice (GenCon). Looks like I'll have to make the tough decision.

Will this be at the same convention center as the last SBZ in SD?

I hope the hotel doesn't burn down while we're there. :)

Gaaaaaah, could be a little closer, but no worries. Time to start saving money/cards!

Hope to find out what "Regional Championship Series" is too.

SteveP said:
Will this be at the same convention center as the last SBZ in SD?
I hope the hotel doesn't burn down while we're there. :)
Nope, different Convention Center; this is NOT the one that's downtown/where ComicCon is held/where the WCSTS was...but the Town and Country Hotel's convention center. This is in Mission Valley, on the other side of the freeway from the ill-fated WCSTS guest hotel...

'mom

This is a perfect location. It was on the east, now it's on the west. See, it should be the same for nationals too. But anyways, great location!!!Tourism, everything, good weather! Excellent job POP!

PokePop said:
'mom was invited to judge at 2004 but wasn't able to make it, so it'll be great to meet her in person after all these years!

Dont worry. I remember the entire situation.

And yes, I would love to meet other people from the Gym (also, as a more personal thing, to get some things straightened out and show them that I am a good person...)

Last edited:
That reminds me, i (Or someone else with more authority.) Want to set up some sort of way for pokegym members to meet eachother. Maybe a booth or something? Is anyone planning this kind of thing?

Maybe nametags would be a good idea.

Back