Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds on East Coast

legotack

Anyone think we should have Worlds on the east coast? It's only been on the west coast. New York would be a good place. It could be in the Jacob Javits center, which is huge. No reason why this couldn't work. Any thoughts?

I agree that it should also be on the east coast at some point. They have it in Claifornia twice why not take out one of those and put one somewhere in the east? (Florida, California, I think Hawaii then California)

I think it's good on the west coast, because how much longer would international flights be if it were on the east coast?

^^^It would be shorter from Europe. International flights from where?

Yeah, I kind of did mean NE, I forgot that it was in Florida a couple years back.

I think we've been through this a few times.

1) Worlds has been in FL, CA, CA, HI, FL, CA, so it has been on the East Coast
2) Notice a trend in these places? They are all hot/tropical/vacation spots. Why? Because PUI needs vacations too.
3) It would be awesome to have Worlds in the Northeast. Or outside the United States. But I think it's just not cost-effective for everyone.

^lol can't believe I forgot that. I'm getting last year mixed up with the year before, where it was in Hawaii.

hot vacation spots not because TPC want a vacation but because a 'vacation' destination is believed to be appropriate for the target market.

If it were down to choice by POP I'd expect to see Seattle in the mix. (I'd like to go to Seattle)

^Yeah, Seattle would be nice. I really don't think POP should make Nats/Worlds in places that don't have extreme weathers *cough*St. Louis*cough* (no offense Vince).

I mean the Time for Europe is now and not more for America
Always in America is too expensive for our Players from Europe,why not american players pay for europe?
I mean its a fair chance for us to present us in the world...
America is sure not bad but always in america is too :nonono:

Back