Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

wow there still makeing fakes LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...

considering this is a base set card, i dont think its so much as 'still making them' as it is 'trying to sell off the inventory they still have'

:D

CrimsonWarrior26 said:
Please do not tell me people will go this low. Someone would have to have their brains made from Mashed potatoes to buy that.

NOOO!!! I cant belive my brains are made fro mashed potatoes! lol. When has nintendo ever used that foil style?

Venusaur said:
He has 100% feedback too, very interesting.

it might be real.....

i thought that it was new, cause of the whole handy09..whaterver thing (like the new pokenav) but it might just be a japanese sticker...interesting..

i saw we nominate someone here to buy it...and let us know

i nominate lugias_realm he seems like he has a ton of extra money :D

Feedback can easily be faked. Just sell to alot of your friends and before you know it, you have 100% good feedback.

I normally like throwing away money (not really but you get the idea) and would do it, but I'm low and don't get paid until friday.

wow, some idiot with photoshop took a japanese base set Pokedex, wrote HANDY 505, and gave it a holo effect. The sticker things never had that pattern.

I doubt that someone with feedback that high doesn't have a physical item that looks like that.
They may or may not be aware if it's a fake or what it is, but to think that they photoshopped a fake auction is silly.

Man i would never bid on something like this. I can't believe that money to this person is this important that he has to cheat people to get money. But u know i have seen a holo Butterfree from the Jungle set and it was most certainly fake.

I'd have to agree with you folks, it looks like one of those Japanese sticker cards we used to get for 50 cents a pop in vending machines. Not worth it.

However, I do have a copy of the real Japanese Base Set Pokedex card in my collection, and yes, it does say "HANDY 505." So that part isn't fake.

- Croatian "won't get stuck with that" Nidoking

i say someoe should either go there and tell him its fake or someone should buy it and then try to sue them lol. it might work and i would do it if i had some extra cash.
~Chris

It's obviously a sticker. It looks very similar to the pattern of the others and I mean seriously, if someone is dumb enough to not do research and buy that sticker thinking its a real card, they deserve to get cheated. The seller either doesn't know its one or is then again trying to cheat someone. But whoever buys it deserves it.

As for immediate payment, if its done by Paypal, you can get your money back if you're cheated.
As for suing, thats not worth your time. It's not like you can sue for a million dollars because someone wrongly described their item. Thats about as bad as that lady who sued mcdonalds before her HOT COFFEE burned her. Get a life. =/

Regardless who cares what happens about this. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back