Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

You know you're addicted to pokemon...

Restart of a classic thread. Lets hear your stories. I'll start with a really short one and post more later:

...when you have 412:03 hours played on your platinum DS game.

When you start thinking of the world in pokemon analogies, such as "The Patriots vs the Ravens game was like watching a Claydol GE deck try to beat Palkia lock". ;)

You know you're addicted to pokemon when you make a "You know you're addicted" thread to make you feel better.

jk, jk. :redface:

...when you go around capturing innocent animals and expecting them to beat the living daylights out of each other.

...when you're looking for a job, and you put on your resume, "I'm the very best".

...when you start suspecting that your cat can talk.

I've actually seen a guy who had 999:99 hours on his diamond....he scares me

When you're so busy thinking about it you forget how many minutes are in an hour......

Also when you promised yourself you would only collect the cards and now your room is full of zukans and there a two foot tall Blastoise plush sitting on your bed.

reading license plates that say AMU or BTS and loling

This.

I'm also very guilty of DarthPika's.

Umm, you are so totally addicted to the TCG when you go to play Platinum and use Thunderbolt on a Ground pokemon, expecting it to only do 20 less damage.

reading license plates that say AMU or BTS and loling

Let's not forget TSD. ;)

....when you get mad because people think that Pikachu and Charizard are the only Pokemon.

....when you feel like pulling your hair out at the sight of a 5 year old opening a pack with a good Lv. X, then totally mistreating it.

Let's not forget TSD. ;)

....when you get mad because people think that Pikachu and Charizard are the only Pokemon.

....when you feel like pulling your hair out at the sight of a 5 year old opening a pack with a good Lv. X, then totally mistreating it.

I think something inside of me shriveled up and died when I once saw some kid stuff a Charizard EX into his pocket.

You know you're addicted to Pokemon when you've got a 4 foot 2 inch Dialga plush on the end of your bed.

I had that happen with a SSU liscense plate once. Also thought a sign that said starporter said staraptor.

Back