Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XI ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Rokman truly not going to defend his position? I would be disheartened if we had to loose him, but randomly voting for players, especially one who knows what he is doing, is detrimental to the town.

Rokman, it looks like you're doomed.
I don't mind. I'm sure everyone will laugh when they see my role.

Is Rokman truly not going to defend his position?

No defending necessary.

I took a chance and nobody else understood my point.

To me, the town already has too many problems, because making a statement is frowned upon.

Too many bad townies being tricked by wolves...

Since time has passed, the townspeople decided to lynch rokman. Turns out, he's actually Mr. X. Who knew?

Shellshock929 said:
Hotel Manager (Mr. X) (rokman)
You are Mr. X. You are disguised as the Hotel Manager. You control the events as to what goes on, but you keep quiet about it. You make sure you act like a Townie.

If you are still living while the wolves are gone, you could kill a player each night until you are the only one left.

Win Condition: Become the Last Man Standing.

With that said, Night 2 begins now!!! Your roles are due on Wednesday, August 5 at 11:59PM EST.

I'm gonna be away for like August 7th until after worlds. Just putting tha out there... for the future.

OK Guys, due to Worlds coming up, I'm going to delay Werewolf until August 17th at 3:00PM EST. I'm not going to Worlds this year, but I know a lot of people are, so I'll continue on afterwards.

*Rings the Bellhop Bell*

"Excuse me sir, but will the Hotel be open soon? The sign said August 17th and it's the 19th. It is very cold outside and I need a place to stay."

When is the game continuing?

Sorry for the delay, but tonight, I'm going to start the game up. I had some things to take care of the past few days.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

So the night has fallen once again. It's 2 AM, and there were 2 people going to get a midnight snack at the restaurant inside the hotel. The wolves spotted both of them, but one of them was glowing, then vanished. The other was left to die.

The morning sun vanquishes this horrible night, and the townspeople came to witness a dead corpse lying in front of the restaurant doors. The body is revealed to be DarthPika. He was only a simple comedian.

Shellshock929 said:
The Comedian (DarthPika)
You are the Comedian. You always make posts that really don't make sense. You also make jokes that aren't funny. Failure to do such will lead towards death at night.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Now a new day begins, and the townspeople decided it's time, yet again, to lynch. There are 21 left, so 11 is the majority vote. Day 3 ends on August 26, 2009. Good luck!

Last edited:
Quick post (since I'm mostly up typing up song sheets for class):

1) Attendance check: I would like to know if everyone who is still alive is still here. If, within 48 hours a player has not responded, I would like to move that the player be replaced. Since there has been such a long time since we had a Game Day, that player may have forgotten about the game. If this has happened, I want active players, esp. after we just lost a big player.

2) Night Request: Shellshock, if we get a majority vote on this, can we get a shortened night for the next Game Night. Many players who spoke with me over the break requested that we shorten the Night phase at least somewhat to speed up the gameplay. (I think this is especially important coming off such a long break b/c of worlds).

3) I have more thoughts but, between getting classes prepared for the first day of school and typing up lesson planes and class lists (etc.), I don't currently have the time. Expect to here more from me in the next few days.

~Cardz.

I'm still here.

The wolves must have two kills per night. I recommend we vote carefully from here on out. Every townie we lose is just makes us that much closer to defeat. Unfortunately, I have no leads as to who might be a wolf. This, my friends, is the moment where patience is indeed a virtue.

Vote: Undecided

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Cardz: Puesdo Mod powers activate!!!! lol at Cardz acting like mod.

Cardzmaster2004, you'll be a dentist! You have a talent for causing things pain! So be a dentist! People will pay to get in their way. You'll be a success.

I'm staying :)

Vote: Cardzmaster2004 should be a dentist
Who to vote off: Undecided

Still here, though it sucks that DP got voted off, he really has had some good points before. I'm going to read over "Yesterday" to find anything interesting.

Too bad the DarthPika math wound up just being gibberish afterall :/

And I'm starting to wonder about the Wolves kill ability... Both nights we have had two people mentioned (though this time the survivor was anonymous) and one is protected by light before vanishing away. Either we have a priest(s?) who is VERY good at predicting the kill target and has blocked one of their two kills every day, or the wolves actually pick two targets and only one of them will die. But knowing which case it is doesn't really do anything for us, now does it?

One last observation: Every generic townie has had some sort of speech impediment (Gash's 3 paragraph rule, Pokeric's backwards rule). The one independent that we know of thus far (rokman) didn't. That's nowhere near enough to start figuring out who's a threat, but it is kinda interesting.

It is really starting to look like the vanilla townies all have speech roles. Probably on Day One no one realized this yet, so anyone who posted strangely on Day One is most likely just another vanilla townie. So, time for someone to make a nice long list;

1. Jason
2. Sandslash7
3. Lil Magma
4. DarthPika
5. BlackSpade
6. Rai
7. CardKeeper
8. LucarioEX
9. GashMoigidy - Killed Night one.
10. Ikrit
11. Pokechampofpokebeach
12. Prodigisous
13. Cardzmaster2004
14. tgLilly
15. Brawler1624
16. Absoltrainer
17. Lakak
18. Pikamaster
19. Pokeric -
20. MadHatter
21. ARMondak
22. louist2000
23. Pokepockets
24. Z-Man
25. rokman - Indie

People listed in green are dead townies with speech roles.
People listed in blue have some pattern that may or may not be a role.
Madhatter is doing the movie-cowboy talk, Lakak has made violent threats in all of his posts, Cardz keeps posting his 'Angry Pointy Finger' thing, and Ikrit posts series of numbers.

VOTE: Undecided

Excellent observation, Lucario EX!

louist2000 used a randomizer to make his vote. That's noteworthy for later-on in the game. z-man would also be a risk-free vote as well, because whatever his role is, it isn't the most important for the town. Other than that, I've got nothing.

I just got back from rattlin up some cattle to dine on, imma hit the old dirt road until this here game gets restarted ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back