Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2011 - San Diego, CA USA

I bet Darkwater is from the west coast, real sacrifice for them to keep it in Cali.

No one is saying keep it on the east coast only, but you are saying to keep it on the west coast only. Who is being fair to the majority of players?

With little, to no oppertunity for the average player on the east coast to attend worlds it will diminish the appeal for us to put much time or money into playing Pokemon.

Sorry if you think I am complaining, but I am stating the feelings of the members of my league and those of others I have spoken to.

I bet Darkwater is from the west coast, real sacrifice for them to keep it in Cali.

No one is saying keep it on the east coast only, but you are saying to keep it on the west coast only. Who is being fair to the majority of players?

With little, to no oppertunity for the average player on the east coast to attend worlds it will diminish the appeal for us to put much time or money into playing Pokemon.

Sorry if you think I am complaining, but I am stating the feelings of the members of my league and those of others I have spoken to.

I was really hoping for East Coast this year ( and think it's fair for it to be there), but it is a Worldwide event - to go from Florida to San Diego isn't really that big a deal for that compared to how far other people travel.

Could you all please stop posting locations when you have NO evidence?

From the things I heard it's either San Diego or Orlando, so if you have any proof about it, LMK.

Chill, guys. We won't hear anything confirmed for at least another one hour and 50-ish minutes. Worlds Competitor Check-In doesn't happen until 10am local time, which is the same as 3pm CDT. And probably the staff has been given a gag order about next year's Worlds location. Anybody who says they've gotten any confirmation before 3pm CDT is lying and speculating at best.

Chill out. We'll get the information at some point.

Np Sar86

nnaann: The problem with getting from Florida to San Diago for a world class event is trying to do it every year. Some of us play for fun and don't have the income to pay for such a trip.

i wouldnt mind going to california or florida but it would be awesome if it hit the midwest than i could take my pickup there

okay seourisly where is your info. you sound dumb reapiting it with no info

No one can possibly know where the next worlds is until 10:00 in Hawaii, which is about 80 min from now. If you're sick of reading guesses, stop reading the thread until then

Sorry... I must not have phrased that very well..........
It is 8:45 am in Hawaii right now
No one can know where worlds is next year until they check in at Worlds
check in STARTS at 10:00 am in Hawaii
Therefore there is at LEAST 75 min until people can actually know where worlds will be next year

Back