Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2011 - San Diego, CA USA

We will get the first information, during Worlds this weekend.
That is traditional and we will always get the first information at the Worlds.

Darkmot.

Continental US would be great for me, thx. Might actually be able to make it then...

Orlando would insure my attendance at worlds 2011 :D

Still think it's gonna be Anaheim.

anaheim would be so awesome tastik. if it's their my mom will let me have $300 spending fee on any and all pokemon cards and items. since i don't need to travel

Continental US would be great for me, thx. Might actually be able to make it then...

Most Europeons are hoping for Florida/East Coast and thats about 4000-4500 miles away. Having it inside your own country considering it's a worldwide event regardless of how ahead the States are in OP is really lucky.

Japan or Europe will be great. However i think that US will get the Worlds. If US gets the worlds (there is no doubt about that) i hope that the Worlds will be on the east side of us (NY, Orlando etc)

Most Europeons are hoping for Florida/East Coast and thats about 4000-4500 miles away. Having it inside your own country considering it's a worldwide event regardless of how ahead the States are in OP is really lucky.

This was the first year in my life that I could've actually made it to Worlds, if it was anywhere in the continental US. But those plane ticket prices and hotels are insane on the island. Gimme Orlando or Anaheim, or just about anywhere in the continental US that has an airport, and I can find some amazing ticket and room prices and actually manage to make it there.

Chicago, Indy, and St. Louis are my top choices, though ^_^.

This was the first year in my life that I could've actually made it to Worlds, if it was anywhere in the continental US. But those plane ticket prices and hotels are insane on the island. Gimme Orlando or Anaheim, or just about anywhere in the continental US that has an airport, and I can find some amazing ticket and room prices and actually manage to make it there.

Chicago, Indy, and St. Louis are my top choices, though ^_^.

This was gonna be my first year as well until I realised I'd need $3000 to go :frown:. I've never been to the US, but Florida and California look like great holiday destinations :thumb:. I'm going to die inside if it is Hawaii for a second year although I doubt it.

If it was to be outside the US ( which I doubt ), I think Paris because of Disneyland or Tokyo would be great places.

Last edited:
why can't they give out more travel awards. i mean not to be mean just because you got a stupid invite doesn't mean you can come to hawaii. i mean really does pokemon hate people that don't have an extra $2000 in their bank

how about this we get on track and find out where worlds is next year. someone has to know. may be a pokemon offical

Last edited:
I've heard San Diego from someone but, that could change easily. I would love to see Worlds in Niagara Falls, ON or NY.

Back