Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Complete Error & Misprint Card Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
shiny squirtle said:
it was wierd i have ten error vulpix but no corrected

They only VERY recently corrected them, the corrected version is much rarer than the "error" one. I sold one for $10. :biggrin:

TRJessie579 said:
They only VERY recently corrected them, the corrected version is much rarer than the "error" one. I sold one for $10. :biggrin:

The corrected Vulpix is from the 4th printing, the one with a copyright date of 1999-2000 on the bottom.

Last edited:
So far, I have four error cards that I checked for. Base Kakuna and Vulpix, Jungle Rapidash, and Shining Tyranitar.

I'm going to put them in my special card binder ^_^

TheDarkTwins said:
I dont think the free retreat marril is printed in rh... if so i have never seen it... and i have seen a lot of rh marrils...
Drew
You are correct Drew. The #68/100 free retreat Sandstorm Marrils are not available in the RH version, but the regular set had both versions.

As for the#113/105 Neo Destiny Shining Tyranitar, both 1st edition and the unlimited edition version of the card have the "hust one arm" error. It is not available in a corrected version.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info everyone :)'

P.S. I changed the topic to misprint & error, avoid controversies here :wink:

About the Slakoth...
1. It is from EX: Ruby and Sapphire.
2. They've corrected it.
3. The error is: Slack Off
The final f is 'unbolded'.

One more: Pineco (Neo Discovery).
They put in the 'Flip a coin,...' phrase twice!
The text is somewhat confusing.

Don't forget Dark Persian (promo) folks.
No HP!!

Last edited:
leunglg said:
:confused: What exactly is this error again?

That Lanturn doesn't have a Poké-Body, but have an empty Poké-Body symbol in it. So, it's useless :p
If I recall correctly, only a few error Lanturn were found in the 1st print of Aquapolis, in both regual and RH version (I for myself have the RH one).

My youngest noticed that the PF Forrettress did not have a colored in Pineco. Ours were all white. The non-PF has a blue Pineco so maybe it just looks noncolored.

In the first three sets of the Japanese Pokemon TCG the foil rares that are stage 1 or stage 2 the foil overlaps the thing in the top left corner where it shows which Pokemon it evolves from. It only appears in Base Set 1, Jungle, and Fossil. Are these misprints or was that the way they were made back then?

Pfft! I don't believe the Pre-Release Riachu really exists. It has to be a legend brought about by people trying to mess with your minds...a huge consphirasy!
People see what they want to see. Yes, yes it's just a regular Riachu with glitter attached where the Pre-Release is supposed to be, or maybe a rogue Clefable dressed up to look like a Riachu. The lighting is bad it looks yellowish.
In any case ROUS's? I don't think they exist.

DMTM! Was starting to think you were a legend like the Prerelease Raichu... a DMTM ex!

You're trying to mess up the minds of our fellow Gymers? Your psychic power are still strong, how's your Gengar? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back