Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oklahoma~State Championship: 3/4/06

~Blazi-King~ said:
Pfffffft !! Me being worried about y'all ? Puleez hehehe

I placed top 4 last year in each states ( OK and TX ). Not Worried:tongue:

Start Worrying!!

I am PLAYING for all the MARBLES in this one!! Old Man reversed the Curse in Sherman. now it is my TURN!! What to play.. SMP.. Metanite.. Metabyss (It could return from the dead!)... POli Lock... Eeveelution... Dragtrode.. Tyranicargo... WOW who knew there were so many decks.... Queendom.. MONARCHY (The True Queen Deck)... Insertamon.. maybe I will take a little somethin from my Bro and go with AL!!

who knows.. but after looking at all of those decks... it could be so Random that it will fun as all get out!!

GL to all!!

I just got the OK from Fish, I will take home the gold.

good luck to all.

Good luck to everyone cuz I won't be able to attend this one. can only take so many days off of work. :rolleyes: But I'll be making my long awaited comeback @ TX states:thumb:

I won't be playing in this event so Metanite might work. So people who don't know me don't get the wrong impression, yes I can be beat, but I can also win, and I'll always try to take you to the limit!

Good luck to everyone playing in this. All non-Okies can expect the Okies to perform this day & to take home the big one in all 3 age groups. :)

This is a question for ST Pika, could you please send me a pm with your contact info because I can't send a reply to your earlier pm but I did send an e-mail? I hope you read this post before Saturday. Thanks. I will also give you my contact info, just let me know in the pm if I should e-mail or try to pm again.

Aaron D.

MrMeches said:
Start Worrying!!

I am PLAYING for all the MARBLES in this one!! Old Man reversed the Curse in Sherman. now it is my TURN!! What to play.. SMP.. Metanite.. Metabyss (It could return from the dead!)... POli Lock... Eeveelution... Dragtrode.. Tyranicargo... WOW who knew there were so many decks.... Queendom.. MONARCHY (The True Queen Deck)... Insertamon.. maybe I will take a little somethin from my Bro and go with AL!!

who knows.. but after looking at all of those decks... it could be so Random that it will fun as all get out!!

GL to all!!

Play the deck you told me about at the prerelease =)

This competetion will be quite amusing hopefully I will fend of opponents and defend my title, we shall see, indeed we shall.

Yes, it will be... it about 36 hours, "Mortal Kombat" shall begin... only one can stand... many will fall...

Expert TY - The event will be held at Drakes Place, 1911 S. Sunnylane in Del City, OK.

Only 1 more day to go & new champions will be crowned.

MrMeches said:
Start Worrying!!

GL to all!!

Dang, what a list, and that doesnt cover some of the decks we have talked about LOL:biggrin:. BTW your forgot to mention both dragtrodes LOL.

On The Road Again

~~MP Birch Leaves for the Oklahoma~State Championship~

MP Birch is leaving for the "Oklahoma~State Championship" in a ferw hours.:cool: I should be in OKC by 6:00pm. If you have any questions, you may ask them on this thread and hopefully, "old man" can answer them for you.:cool: Or call MP Birch on his cellphone, (972) 754-8618.:cool: Thank you and I will see you at "Drake's Place" tomorrow morning at 10:00am when the doors open.:thumb:

:pokeball: MP Birch:pokeball:

1911 S. Sunnylane, Unit-1
Del City, Oklahoma 73115

FYI if you don't know yet.

~Blazi-King~ said:
Pfffffft !! Me being worried about y'all ? Puleez hehehe

I placed top 4 last year in each states ( OK and TX ). Not Worried:tongue:

Untrue I defeated you in sudden death in top 8 remember

It took me a few times to get right, so for everyone's benefit that lives in the DFW area...

Start out going NORTHEAST on FEDERAL ST toward N ERVAY ST. <0.1 miles Map

2: Turn LEFT onto N ERVAY ST. 0.1 miles Map

3: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto N AKARD ST. 0.2 miles Map

4: Merge onto WOODALL RODGERS FWY W / TX-366 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward I-35E. 0.4 miles Map

5: Merge onto I-35E N toward DENTON. 39.6 miles Map

6: I-35E N becomes I-35 N. 164.1 miles Map

7: Merge onto I-40 E / TINKER DIAGONAL / US-270 E via the exit on the LEFT toward FT. SMITH. 1.8 miles Map

8: Take EXIT 155A toward SUNNY LANE RD / DEL CITY. 0.1 miles Map

9: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto TINKER DIAGONAL ST / I-40 SERVICE RD. 0.1 miles Map

10: Turn RIGHT onto S SUNNYLANE RD. 0.5 miles Map

11: End at Drakes Place
1911 S Sunnylane Rd # J, Oklahoma City, OK 73115, US

Back