Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oklahoma~State Championship: 3/4/06

****The Oklahoma~State Championship****

The "Oklahoma~State Championship" will be held at "Drake's Place" in Del City, Oklahoma on March 4, 2006. :cool:

There will be:

*Door Prizes :thumb:

*Prizes for the Top-8 (Each Age Group) :thumb:

*And many more details coming in the near future. :thumb:

MP Birch can't wait!!! :clap: This event will be huge!!! :eek:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Last edited:
I'll try my hardest to be there!!! :biggrin:

Very cool news, Birch. Nice to know.

Perfect date for this event... I can go here and then drive up to Overland Park for the KS State's and make it one big Pokemon weekend. I look forward to another fun tournament at Drake's Place... and another 1st place, if MP Birch decides to hold another booster draft, that is.

ST Pika said:
Perfect date for this event... I can go here and then drive up to Overland Park for the KS State's and make it one big Pokemon weekend. I look forward to another fun tournament at Drake's Place... and another 1st place, if MP Birch decides to hold another booster draft, that is.

Finally I get to meet ST Pika again. Man its been since Memphis Regs, the last time we met. Sweet !!

Thanks, Blazi-King... and to answer another Q that some people will be asking me, yes there will be at least one new promo card that I make for state's... haven't decided on what it'll be yet, though. It will be anime related, though...

ST Pika said:
Thanks, Blazi-King... and to answer another Q that some people will be asking me, yes there will be at least one new promo card that I make for state's... haven't decided on what it'll be yet, though. It will be anime related, though...
the great ST Pika everybody! <clap,clap,clap> :clap:

Ruler of Ice said:
so...like...I can play in 11-14 because this is a day before my b-day:) should I?

No you shouldn't. If you play up then you will surely lose to me, and I dont want to do that just yet. At least not until your offically 15+ he he :wink:

Last edited:
Back