Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2006-07 Professor Test

Shellshock929

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Just to be curious, has anyone taken the test yet? I took it this morning and I got a 34 out of 40 on my first try. I am not going to post any of the questions that I had to answer, but all I can say is...Good Luck. If you want to, post your scores.

Well, it's early in the year. Maybe PUI will have a new set made up.
I haven't heard anything about it, though.

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
Just to be curious, has anyone taken the test yet? I took it this morning and I got a 34 out of 40 on my first try. I am not going to post any of the questions that I had to answer, but all I can say is...Good Luck. If you want to, post your scores.

36/40. :tongue: It's not that bad, really. I did it cold turkey too.

37/40

I did notice that the four answers to each question were no longer numbered/lettered which may be a small mistake by POP.

I saw some old questions and some I hadn't seen before.

PokeMontoya,

you did get an email detailing the ones you missed?

If you believe that the three you missed have problems you can post on the OP professor forums

Taken and passed once more. I do wonder if using the internet for help is frowned upon. I didn't use it, but I would think any judge might when looking for a ruling, and that it should be allowed while taking the test.

NoPoke said:
PokeMontoya,

you did get an email detailing the ones you missed?

If you believe that the three you missed have problems you can post on the OP professor forums
yeah I got it today there was no problem though

Prime said:
Taken and passed once more. I do wonder if using the internet for help is frowned upon. I didn't use it, but I would think any judge might when looking for a ruling, and that it should be allowed while taking the test.
Yes, definitely allowed.

Didnt Study Got 37/40

I found some questions to be worder very confusing, I got them right, but it confused me by the way they stated the answers/questions...
Drew

I just took it yesterday. Same old questions. I scored 39/40. There was definitely one poorly worded question concerning a certain Technical Machine I won't comment any further on.

Back