Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Mother's Day!

displayimage.php

2/10
This card, is really bad. Unless I'm missing something, there is no real use for it.
Anyways, Happy Mother's Day!

Whys the title say Darkrai Lol

But there are better cards with setbacks this has none so 5/10 since its also mothers day.

But why play this instead of TGM? that has the same effect as Mom's, but with hand disruption . the only time you would play this card was in a Porygon tech deck that already had 4 TGM, but then you would want to play something like Felicity's.

1.5/10

I can only see one reason for this card to even exist. Tis will be the staple draw supporter in every pre constructed deck from here on out. This is probably the worst draw supporter ever.

2/10

A supporter that only draw 2 cards an no other effect. It is almost like a bill gone bad. There are better supporter draw out there like TGM.
5/10 (at least there is no draw backs to you)

2 Cards only? BAD, a remake of Bill; if you play unlimited just use erika/bill; but might become some what useful if people play porygon z lv x but that still wont help a lot :/ 4/10

Ew, a Bill reprint as a supportor. No thanks. I'd rather use Professor Cosmo.
3/10 modified play
1/10 unlimited play
6/10 for Mother's day.
~Cyber~

If I was fine with drawing only 2 cards with no draw backs I would play Prof. Cosmo's cause theres a chance I can get 3 with that.

1/10-use only if you lost all your other draw cards in some kind of freak accident.

I would give card a 6/10. Remember Telepass, you don't want them copying your TGM, and this card will be somewhat played if GG is still popular after rotation because the loss of Island Hermit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back