Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008-9-14 Magnezone LvX - LA 142/146

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, first post.

Well, i find that this card has some potential because w/ Electivire SW you can get a cycle going which means you can possibly be paralyzing every turn.

Being slow is the only problem with this deck, if you can find a way to make it quicker and consistent, then this is a very good card.

6.5/10

It's awesome.

80 for TWO and auto-paralyze? YES SIR. :lol:

10/10

100% paralyze? Nice

However, its usage is rather limited as you have to discard energy from it. Play 4 Energy Pickup, if necessary.

It's a good card, but not awesome.

8/10

I say that after Stormfront this will be even more amazing than it already is.
8/10 now
9/10 after Stormfront

I agree with 8.5 / 10 ... it's really fun to play to boot. You don't have to use the level x's attack unless it gives you some sort of major game state advantage to do so. Frequently it's better to have him on the bench moving energy around.

I made a deck with this and Palkia LV X just as a casual deck to play at league. It's a bit slow, but once it is set up it has so much control over the game it isn't even funny. Electric Trans and Magnezone's Magnetize power work really well together, and if you can use Restructure as well . . .

A tech Azelf means you don't even have to worry about it being prized (much).

8/10.

Okay......I've thought of so many ways this card can be played. It rocks but I wanna SEE it being played.

Easily 8.5/10

i play electivre lv. x because stadiums will somehow will hurt him and tools as well but i can't wait until stromfront
9/10

It's power is what makes this card. The attack is just icing on the cake.

Needs more speed though. Kingdra is FAST. Hard to avoid getting your Magnemites donked.

completely terrible until the mag that has meta DX's power gets released. magnazone/electivire is a huge failure

This card is really good and if it can setup in time(like before your opponent gets more tan 2 prizes) it can be a beast and sweep. Though because its so slow we'll have to wait till Stormfront to get the Magnezone that lets you search for a Lightning or Metal poke. Gengar will be a problem, but nothing Unown G can't fix.

6.5/10 Because its so slow.

Far too slow to be useful in the current format. Only works with Electivire, and that's not easy to make work. Once Stormfront/IFDS comes out here, I think it may see play with Heatran Lv.X. Right now, I give it 6.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back