Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A card I always wanted made

MTM

Master Trainer, Emeritus
Look! Look! I have the first post in this forum! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

<sorry>

Anyway, back in the day when we first got involved with Pokemon I made several cards for us internally. Of course, since then Purity and Nick and many others have perfected the art of making fakes much better than I could ever do. Here is promo card I always wanted made.

MTM

PS Here is the card:
mt-mike-masters-card.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good. :thumb: 1/8? Sooo what are the other 7?

But how would this card work with the new e-cards? Wait, I'm asking the wrong person. ;) I've wanted to do something along the lines of a stadium that had a cutoff for length. Limbo gym is what I wanted to call it. This is a bit more practical.

Thanks for the great card Mike.
I'd heard of it, but its nice to finally be able to see it.

Now, if it were up against Ditto, would Ditto count as 1' like Weedle, or over 2' as printed on the Ditto card... :D

Very nice. Cool card too. I am also interested in the other seven cards of this "set of yours."

I just thought of something terrible. What would happen if your opponent played a Ditto...

...ROFLMAO...

~Jim Ferrell

Let's see... Ditto would morph to Weedle, shrink it 1', and thus be immune. Keep on forgetting the simultaneous action ruling... I think if it's Ditto's turn, it's immune, if it's Weedle's turn, it's not, so it can be attacked, because Weedle's power resolves first...

LMAO, very good card MTM. I knew you would so something like this one of these days, lol. Don't forget "MT Mike's Kakuna" and "MT Mike's Beedrill."

Last edited:
Tails said:
Let's see... Ditto would morph to Weedle, shrink it 1', and thus be immune. Keep on forgetting the simultaneous action ruling... I think if it's Ditto's turn, it's immune, if it's Weedle's turn, it's not, so it can be attacked, because Weedle's power resolves first...

Ah, no, no.

Ditto's Power is always active unless shut off by a special condition.

There is no "timing" to Ditto's power. It is instantaneous and alway.

The poster that said Ditto would be immune is correct.

hhhmmm, now that I mentioned the Kakuna and Beedrill idea...
hey Mike, are ya gonna make a "MTM's Kakuna" and "MTM's Beedrill?"

yeah, I'm starting to have the same problem. I was able to check out the picture before, now it says that I don't have permission to see it.

was it something i said :confused:

Back