Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer Mk.1

MegaVelocibot

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Figured that a central nexus would be better than having a billion threads asking one question that could easily be answered.

Rules / Guidelines for asking & answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to. It gets confusing otherwise.
3. At least do a simple Google search before asking the question here.
4. This isn't the thread for "Look At This Pokemon" or "Should I keep it with these IVs" etc., use this thread (forgive me if I forget to update this link if a new thread is created, I'll try to keep up with it).
5. Do not discuss ROMs or other illegal things. Also, don't ask for AR codes here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be the first one to ask a question.
(Yes I have googled but I end up with the same result)
Is one person able to go to two pre-release or can you only go to one with-in so far of a distance?
Just wondering because I need to know how much I should save up for.

Will a Mod please sticky this thread?

Let me be the first one to ask a question.
(Yes I have googled but I end up with the same result)
Is one person able to go to two pre-release or can you only go to one with-in so far of a distance?
Just wondering because I need to know how much I should save up for.

Will a Mod please sticky this thread?

A player can go to multiple Prereleases. There is no restriction as far as playing in them.

Also, for part 2 of you post. Stuck.

Figured that a central nexus would be better than having a billion threads asking one question that could easily be answered.

Rules / Guidelines for asking & answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to. It gets confusing otherwise.
3. At least do a simple Google search before asking the question here.
4. This isn't the thread for "Look At This Pokemon" or "Should I keep it with these IVs" etc., use this thread (forgive me if I forget to update this link if a new thread is created, I'll try to keep up with it).
5. Do not discuss ROMs or other illegal things. Also, don't ask for AR codes here.

Isn't that rule a little bit pointless since you can find most answers on google, and then this thread would be useless.

I dunno if this is a question I can ask here or not...but some guy wants to trade me a power item set and some rare candies for my three shinings...is that fair? Leafeon, Zigzagoon and Absol are the shinings in question.

I say yes. Shinies are breedable now. Heck, I'll breed any pokemon as long as you don't care about IVs or natures.

XD okies. If only I could figure out the method for hatching shinys x.x
Breeding shinies involves the usage of the program "RNG Reporter", after soft-resetting, noting your ID and SID. The latter can be found out by having caught a shiny legendary or other wild Pokemon and inputting its IVs and nature into a IV -> PID applet, converting the PID into (an 8 digit) hexadecimal, converting your ID No to (a four digit) hexadecimal, then xor-ing the first 4 digits, the last 4 digits, to determine the 4-digit hexadecimal of your SID, which you then convert to decimal, and voila, you have your SID. With that, you need only the day and time you soft-reset (best to synch your DS's clock with your computer's), and the IVs and nature of the Pokemon you caught. With that information inputted into the DPPt Seed Finder, one can generate under the "DPPt Egg PID" method how many double-taps on a blank portion of the Happiness Checker Poketch application and how many coin flips would be needed to hatch a shiny Egg. The egg can be saved before pick-up to be SRed, as long as it has been generated already. RNG Reporter will also list what nature the egg will be, what ability, and what gender.

It does, but Giratina and Rotom's New formes are not available on it. If you copy Giratina over with the Orb, it will come up as having no item.

Back