Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Avatar the Last Airbender: The Conclusion(spoilers)

Sandslash7

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Well, since the show is ending this week, I figured I'd start a new thread to discuss the greatest Nickelodeon show in the past 3 years.

We can discuss everything Avatar, but most importantly what occurs during the final episodes.

Personally, I have extremely high expectations for the end of the series. I'm also wondering who fights Azula, because it's almost a given that Aang fights the Fire Lord. Zuko maybe? Or does Aang take her out on the way to the Fire Lord?

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm banking on Zuko and Katara double teaming Azula, and Aang beating (but not killing) the Fire Lord.

The finale should be excellent, but it's got a lot of questions to answer. The mystery surrounding Azulon's death and the reason for Ursa's banishment needs to be cleared up, we need to find out precisely why Bumi wasn't able to teach Aang earthbending, Iroh's ability to see spirits has to be explained, the lotus tile given to Sokka in "Sokka's Master" has to come into play... Good thing there are two hours in which to do it all (plus episodes sixteen and seventeen).

I think there will be atleast 1 death at the end.

Remember that Jet was fighting that Earth...urm...forgot what he was.... Anyways, the creators from Avatar said that Jet was killed which is really 'unusual' for a Nick-toon.

That is why I would not be surprised if there would be happening something simular at the end.

Well, after seeing the previews for the coming episodes, I was happy to see that Bumi makes a return to the show. I actually just saw the premier episode of his today, during the All Avatar Marathon. (useful thing!)

It was the last Nickelodeon show of the day, right before Nick at Nite.

Today's episode premiered at 8:00 pm EST, and was also shown on Nick2 at 11:00pm EST.

I must say, the "Sozin's Comet Movie" really looks like a movie. The animation is different than the TV show from the small preveiw that I saw. I can't put my finger on the specifics of the difference though...

Did you guys notice this change in the commercial for it during the new episode today?

Wow....I wanna watch this, but should I? I haven't seen any episodes in order really past the Headband, which is like only the second episode in Book Fire. I seen plenty of scattered episodes, but I'm not sure how its left hanging right before the series finale. I honestly think maybe Aang will die, leaving opportunity for a new series with a new Avatar. But then again, what about Katara? I can also see Zuko dying, but in the end doing the right thing. I really don't know about Azula....Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, Nicktoon network is showing every single Avatar episode, Azure, so I don't think you'll miss the newer ones. (right now, they are at ~15 of Book 1) The season 3 episodes will probably be shown on friday, so that'll be fine.

The All Avatar Marathon goes from 2pm to 7pm EST on Nicktoon Network. (only this week though)

Well, Nicktoon network is showing every single Avatar episode, Azure, so I don't think you'll miss the newer ones. (right now, they are at ~15 of Book 1) The season 3 episodes will probably be shown on friday, so that'll be fine.

The All Avatar Marathon goes from 2pm to 7pm EST on Nicktoon Network. (only this week though)

Alright, thanks for the info, I'll try to DVR some episodes Friday.

DVR is just recording television that you perhaps weren't able to watch right when it was on... It's entirely legal...

AI haven't really payed much attention to the series until the marathon, recently my brothers found out we had Nicktoons, and I started to watch it, I saw them steal clothes and hide Ang's arrow like 60 times. Now I'm watching the marathon and I love this show... I really liked the last episode that aired. i think it was Book One Chapter Twenty.

Is it just me, or does the Ancient Fire Technique, the "Dancing Dragons" look a lot like the Fusion Dance from DBZ?

It just really strikes me as familiar, especially that last move.

I've been watching this stuff and I really would like to have an explanation on why Zuko would actually trust Azula after he was betrayed by her and almost captured as a prisoner.

I used to be really into Avatar, but then it kinda died down and I didn't know what happened to it.
The last episodes I saw were during book 2 Earth or whichever.
I've caught the last couple of new episodes and I must say that they are top quality. They are just amazing.
Very exciting and just a spectacular anime. I haven't looked forward to an anime episode like I do for Avatar since DBZ.
I didn't catch todays episode (thank goodness it'll be on again) but the one before it was amazing. Them at the prison trying to escape then Zuko's old Girlfriend saving them. It was cool! lol
I really want to catch all of the ones that I missed, so if someone has a site that I would be able to watch full episodes of the show or download them (legally) I would be very appreciative.

Back