Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Road Rockford IL- Sunday June 10th *WOW*

PokeMama

BATTLE ROAD TOURNAMENT - ROCKFORD
SUNDAY JUNE 10TH

NOTICE: Due to early enthousiasm over this event, we have decided not to hold it at Tomorrow Is Yesterday, but rather at the larger location we usually use for our Prereleases and City Championships.

So, plenty of room now for everyone! :clap:

Here are the basics for ya... I'll have more info posted soon!

When? Sunday June 10th 11am Registration/12 noon Tourney begins

Where? North Suburban Women's Club 6320 N 2nd St Rockford IL

How much? It's FREE!!

Prizes? (For each of the 3 age groups)

1st Place
8 Pokémon TCG booster packs.
A Victory Medal —Gold promo card

2nd Place
4 Pokémon TCG booster packs.

Complete details on our events are always up to date at our website TIYPokemon.Com, so stop by often to find out all you need to know!
And feel free to send me an email, or call Tomorrow is Yesterday at (815) 633-0330

Last edited:
To bad i wont make this one :p anywyaz Camille i'm still wrking on my skitty project which will be done shortly
DS still messed up
(looks at Pokemon DIamond on shelf and Glares)

Ya that's too bad we won't see ya, you were a lot of fun at Regionals! Bummers about your DS, and good luck with that Skitty project :biggrin:

I'll see how things go. I'd love to be up there for that weekend. Just not sure how school will be looking at that particular time...

The Judge staff is probably already set, right?

Poliwag, London?! Wow that sounds awesome!
Bullados, we're probably set, as it will be a smaller event this time, but I'd definately keep you in mind.

wow, at TIY. Do you think there will be enough room there? It's coming down the last few tournaments before Nats. I think quite a few will come if no other BR are on that same day. < Key fact right there.

Well, due to cutbacks it's not feasable for me to rent the Women's Club for this one, so I'll have to restrict attendance to what TIY can hold. That's a max of 64 total if we use all 3 areas, or preferably 48 on the main floor. I'd love to be able to have it at the Women's Club, but the rent there is way too high for this event, so TIY it is! :wink:

Hey Mama, how many have you got signed up so far. Im still trying to find out if the Minnesota crew is coming or not, but if its getting close, I wont wait any longer.:thumb:

Actually I'm just starting the Battle Roads list, so you're good! I'm not going to be advertising this one, so it'll pretty much be word of mouth for the more serious players. I will definately suggest that those who are planning on coming Preregister with me, because those who are Preregistered will get in first, then those who are actually there will get in next. Those who are Preregistered but not there by 30 mins prior to the event will have to lose their place. Sure, we may have a smaller event than we usually have due to having it at the store vs the Women's Club, but I look at it this way, those who are serious will definately want to be there :wink: Quality, not quantity this time I guess eh?

Last edited:
u kno wut...............................

sign me up:redface: :redface: :redface:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
as much as i DONT want to i am gonna play.......

Back