Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beedrill GE. A viable choice for regionals???

Hatter™

You heard it here first people.
What's not to like about this?
120 for 1 energy is just too good to pass up. Play it with BTS.
What are it's bad matchups?
What do you all think???

Last edited:
I havn't really hyped anything for a while. :p Hardly fair to call me the hype master.

Back on topic. Bedrill is so definitly the play! 120 damage for 1 energy, non existent weakness in this format, and a possible 150 HP with Shaymin lv.x! You can even take that a step farther and add Unown E with BTS and SSU so you NEVER DIE!

*goes and makes sure to have fire tech that ato wins beedrill for regs*

But Josh! You auto-lose to Turbo Houndoom w/ Boundary =/ Not a matchup I'd want to call a losing matchup going into regionals.

hmmm ..that's 2 Hatters pushing grass...

I think maybe KINGDRA is the play to offset the Team Hatter SD that seems to include Fire....

Guys I am serious.
DarthPika: You're silly.

If I would play against Houndoom G swarm, then I would say good show, good show indeed.

I am also being serious about nobody really playing Dialga G at regionals.

Rogue: This is not a funny hype thread, Beedrill does have good matchups against most decks in the format, and with the right list[i.e. including Buck's/PP] you can pretty much OHKO all of the Pokemon that might be big at regionals. With a list that includes Dusk,Drawer+,Pokedex910is.. it is not that farfetched of an idea.

I apologize if this came across as a joke deck, and I don't ever intend to mislead the Poke Gym community, at least not on purpose.

That last line comes across as a paradox to me. TH has hyped things before, so why wouldn't you hype something now?
If you are being serious, you should change the first post.

Beedrill is a much better play after the next set comes out. Weedle RR and Kakuna RR are unequivocally better than their GE counterparts, and teching one Beedrill RR adds a ridiculous amount of consistency.

The deck doesn't like an interrupted set-up or spread (except Obama), both of which are really popular in the meta right now. Even with BTS the deck is still fairly slow. I'd wait until BRs to see if the new Beedrill helps.

Last edited:
And theres the issue of Weedle ending in your prizes.
*Power sprays your Weedle*
Ooooops...

Don't believe anything Hatter post. Word has it he hyped everybody on his website to play Palkia G. Then come States he plays Dialga G.

^lol talking to Christopher Wood I presume <3 ;)

Anyway, I have been toying with the idea of using 2 Azelf La in my deck.. but i am not sure about it yet.

I thought you had quit this game? What the heck r u doing hyping up a bad play for Regionals?

Notice how he doesn't deny what I said before.

Back