2 Judge
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Interviewer's Questions
4 Pokegear 3.0
2 Fisherman
4 Switch

Energy: 12

12 Lightning

Strategy: Use T/S/S cards to get going turn one (Black and White rules). Use Pachirisu to attatch to :lightning: to it, and then Shaymin to move them to Zekrom. Theoretically, you could do 120 Damage Turn 1 it you got the right cards. Use Energy Retrieval to get back Discarded Energy, and Revive to get back Discarded Zekrom. With this build, you should be doing 120 Damage a turn, whether or not you Zekrom gets Knocked Out. If you use Bolt Strike and don't get Knocked Out next turn, you could use Outrage, or if it won't Knock you Out, Bolt Strike.

Thanks In Advance,

-Garchomp#140

Last edited:
you need 4 rescue energy.
you attach rescue energy, play pachi for the 2 lightning, then attack

i don't think he needs rescues, he only runs basics, so he can just grab them with revive/pokemon rescue
rescues would ruin the consistency, he might not be able to pachirisu those 2 lightnings if he's stuck with rescues

you could use some kind of starter tho :) smeargle stays through the rotation

I'm running a deck similar to this, and I'll report back once I get in some more solid playtesting.

I do use 2 smeargle in mine, but I don't really use them every game. Usually just to help counter a bad start.

I think 4 rescue energy are unnecessary, given the strategy of this particular deck.

I have been testing with Clefa, might want to look into it. its free retreat and can almost insure atleast a t2 bolt strike.

baby pokemon, 30 hp
eeeeeek attack is free, allows you to shuffle in your hand and draw 6 cards, then goes to sleep
like all babys immune to attacks while alseep.

So play your hand, then get a free oak

@ misnos, I like the idea of using that other than probably Smeargle. It os a pretty overlooked card. Thanks!
@ dreamdemon, I did try Fisherman, but Energy Retrieval is a Trainer. I will -4 Great ball + 2 Fisherman, +1 Energy Retrieval, +1 Pokegear 3.0. Thanks guys!!

I put 1-1 Dodrio in my testing over Switch, it gives everything free retreat in the deck and it made Smergle useful in the deck.

I love Junk Arm in this deck. I'd drop Fisherman for them.

-2 Fisherman
+2 Junk Arm

Also, in my testing, this deck has issues with a Donphan matchup. Might want to think of a tech for that and fit it in (Kingdra Prime or Swanna come to mind).

I went 5/2 against a Speed Donphan list, but that war Pre-HS-On so I had Dialga G Lv.X and Sunnyshore City Gym. I might add a 2-2-2 Kingdra Prime with perhaps 3 Water Energy, but I'm not sure.....

I would like to ask why do you play Smeargle, it only has 70 HP(yes it has an awesome poke-body, but a deck in the HS format could OHKO him on their t1). Also, I found that Dodrio clogs bench and switch is better ,as you can get switch out t1 to get Smeargle out t1 after Portrait. I also don't see the point of Dual balls especially maxing it and havin junk arms. I run this deck and have messed around with the decklist a lot but I always returned to ,almost, the same exact deckbuild. My sig should be my ZPS deck, if not click it again in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back