Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Capitalist Propaganda

Methinks Mossy just wants to get into an argument with somebody here...

Let's stop with baiting specific community members RIGHT NOW please...if that's all being discussed here we can just save time and lock immediately. Your choice...

Back on topic, or...

'mom

Not baiting anyone! I just think the videos are cool and figured others would agree. I posted this same thing on other forums that I go to as well, so this was not directed at anyone (although I'm sure their ego could use the boost).

Not baiting anyone! I just think the videos are cool and figured others would agree. I posted this same thing on other forums that I go to as well, so this was not directed at anyone (although I'm sure their ego could use the boost).

I honestly don't care what sort of (self-admitted, no less!) propaganda you post. If you don't have any thesis besides, "Let's bait Marril," then there isn't going to be an argument.

I don't work that way. You should know this by now. Drivel, sure, but argument-starting? No.

Well what does everyone think? So far nobody has actually posted an opinion of the clips at all! Well, I guess Marril called it "drivel," but I don't think she had her heart in it!

What does everyone think? I found them really interesting and exciting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkXTd9v56LQ
It encourages people not to buy communism

Unlike other anti-communist propaganda, it goes into detail. It is concerned with what communism is.

:lol:

Ahhh, 50's ephemera at its best. I like it. Nice little anti-prejudice message at the end, too.

Makes one wonder: If the State was so all-pervasive in the Communist world, then why did (most of) the Communist world throw off its shackles?

- Croatian_Nidoking

The problem with Marx, just like the problem with capitalism, is that the ideas work flawlessly in theory, but when real people get involved they just go to ****.

The problem with Marx, just like the problem with capitalism, is that the ideas work flawlessly in theory, but when real people get involved they just go to ****.

Well, maybe when we can have machines to do all of our alienated labor for us (like Wilde supposed) it would work better.

This is very true, but combined with a representative government, Capitalism is course-correctible.
This country tends to swing back and forth in how controlled or free the markets are.

So you can correct capitalism by doing exactly what capitalism tells you not to?

I'm not saying it isn't true, but you sure worded it funny...

So you can correct capitalism by doing exactly what capitalism tells you not to?

I'm not saying it isn't true, but you sure worded it funny...

It's like acids and bases being mixed to make a stable solution.
Moderation is always good.
Letting one ideology run rampant with no checks on it is bad, no matter which one it is.

Back