2 Scott
4 Stevens advice
4 cess crystal

Energy 14
6 :psychic:
2 Double Rainbow
2 Scramble
4 :fighting:

as of resent there have been alot of players that got the md packs an have been building glacieon - omniknight decks so with this build im using cess to stop poke powers and moonlight to retreat free use powers and move the cessation back in with gardy because you can only retreat once stoping omni or a popular dusk. it might be just me but i honestly had no problems this way if they used warp point i got out another attached cess monster, if they hit with pachi i would move up gallade attach cessation and otk without fliping any cards usually taking a card flipped beforehand, finally most players only run max of 2 windstorm making it easier on me. there were also a new emp build that didn't give me any trouble. i used gallade to take out the big guns early and gardy x to start blasting the rest went 6 prises to his 3.
over and all 5-1 for the day losing to a banette build really wish i had that breloom that game. :nonono: oh well right? well at least it wasn't nats.
still need 4 warp point / 2 dre / and ive narrowed it down to either a 1-1 weville line or a 1-1 beloom line dre is good enough for the weville tech

Last edited:
-2 multi
-1 TGW
-1 warp point
+2 psychic
+1 dre
+1 moonlight.
ok did that one word for word

take out claydol for 2 techs 1-0-1 of dusknoir and 1-1 of misgaius.
why do i want to do this why not just dsk or just mismagius NO MORE THAN THAT REALLY what if there both in the prise. then what and what am i gonna run for draw power help please
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP KEEP IT COMMING!

-1 gardy lvl x
+ 1 gardy sw

- 1 gallade
+1 pachirisu

-2 warp point
+1/1 tech (crawdaunt, dusknoir, alakazam mt, blastoise d)

i wholeheartedly doubt blastoise d will be usefull in gardy theres way too many decks for a straight counter to gardy to be successful at all

if you want draw go with fdelicitys tvr or another good drw and what happens if you need to win game with gardy x and your claydol is the weakest poke on the feild... it happens.and gardy telpass should be good drw power if you get that out first.

if you want draw go with fdelicitys tvr or another good drw and what happens if you need to win game with gardy x and your claydol is the weakest poke on the feild... it happens.and gardy telpass should be good drw power if you get that out first.

a player in my metagame who has won at least 1 of every tournament in my area (cc, states, regs) since gg came out, used minun in it all through cities and maybe states and never had the problem you're talking about, have you ever had that problem or played gardy at all or are you just looking at what the cards say and making statements because i can honestly say i've never had that problem with claydol so, with all confidence i tell brugger claydol is safe, in fact not only is it safe, it's the only way i've seen anyone play gardy since team r popularized gardy lock back in florida states

by the way bruggy if you want moonlight in this deck you could use 1/1 breloom sw as your tech spot, it should be pretty good for the battle roads metagame,

Last edited:
ok ive tried to catch up to what all yall were saying about the decks so tell me what you think

by the way bruggy if you want moonlight in this deck you could use 1/1 breloom sw as your tech spot, it should be pretty good for the battle roads metagame,

help me understand why breloom when all the fire decks are running around thats not something im used to please elaborate

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Still waiting on help started ordering cards for it

Last edited:
you dont´t have starter?????? mmmmmm take out 1-1 mismagious and 1-1 claydol and use 4 absol
Absol have a lot of reson to be the best starter for this deck

i would make the pokemon something like this

Pokemon:
4 Ralts
2 Kirlia
2 Gardevoir SW
1 Gardevoir X
3 Gallade

2 baltoy
2 claydol

1-0-1 dusknoir

4 pachi

the reason i put 2 garde and 3 gallade is because this is G&G, only focus on garde if you are going in more of the PLOX direction. also, i think the mismagis only slows this deck down

ok im caught up now hows it look I really wish to add some windstorm though or / and 2 lake boundry for mirror

Last edited:
-4 Warp Point
-2 great ball
-1-0-1 Dusknor (DP) or 1-1 misgaius (DP)
-1 copycat
-4 Celio's network

+2pachi
+2Roseannes research
+2 energy
+3steven's advice
+4Bebe's search

take out claydol for 2 techs 1-0-1 of dusknoir and 1-1 of misgaius.

Why would he want to get rid of such a vital part of his deck? Claydol is amazing and his deck is where it needs to be in terms of Dusknoir, the only thing I would recommend is dropping the Mismagaius line, and ad 2 more Pachi, it is your starter to search for ralts/baltoy, then you evolve and have fun :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back