Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cessation Crystal

im_me

Well on the front page of the Gym we have new pics for Crystal Guardians but there is one thing...Seal Crystal is now Cessation Crystal and Cessation Crystal can't be attached to ex's!!! Ugh!!! The Sceppy ex Delta/Cessation Crystal(Seal Crystal) idea is now really screwed up...lol...now that I have had my time to say my feelings I want everyone to share what they think Cessation Crystal will be the most useful for.:smile:

sorry but i never thought for a minute it could be attached to ex's that just way to ungodly. if i couldn't attach a thing that gives it 20 more hp to a dark then why stopping all powers body's on non ex's would be legal? i think you should have used better critical thinking. But GL with finding a deck for him

REggs
it has no powers or bodies, and hurts decks that play them already
cessation crystal is like rubbing salt in the wound

PSYCO829 said:
REggs
it has no powers or bodies, and hurts decks that play them already
cessation crystal is like rubbing salt in the wound
yep good one for seal crystal...shutoff bodies and powers and ZZZZzzzap

It will see play, but I doubt it will be heavy impacting. It has to remain active, so it is just a matter of time before you ko the thing its on.

Papi/Manny said:
It will see play, but I doubt it will be heavy impacting. It has to remain active, so it is just a matter of time before you ko the thing its on.

True that, or warppoint / reversal /etc...

the new name for the card is horrible IMO

but yes this card is going to be used in a lot of decks
and everyone is going to be playin tech windstorm

maybe not shiftry master they might have changed the text on the trainer so that the Gardy can stay the same and people wont associate ( sp?) the two as the same. just a thought

i dont even think that they may release those theme decks cause those cards are only for japan IMO
cause those cards are way too powerful

not those theme deck ( there only 30 cards) but the ttar and gardy will be printed in the set. as for to powerful i dunno about that, the ttar's attack might not even happen half the time. and the gaurdy only allows you to stop 1 pokemons power/body and the power of gardy if not the token can be annuled by BF so powerful? yes ungodly? no

Hi DarkMagnus,

Battle Frontier does not shut down Gardevoir δ ex since it is fire and not metal. However it does shut down Gardevoir δ. You need to resort to Holon Shrine or even Tropius δ in case the deck relies on abilities. Briney's Compassion is an option too but the number of decks which are able to abuse this card well is limited.

Back