Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charizard n blastoise return. Also flygon n more bw6 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
No telling whether Charizard will be worth playing or not, but that Charmander certainly is nice. I hope that printing evolving basics with decent HP and useful attacks continues.

A decent charmander and a decent squirtle? Squirtle having the most adorable artwork ever? Basics that dont suck completly?
Awwwwwwwww :D The Squirtle is soo cute :D Squirtle also has Grass weakness instead of lightning so its not even weak to eels...

And the way they release those without the final stages.. could they be hinting at something? Blastoise Ex?! PLEASE?! :D

Its funny how in this format of all those mewtwos and darkrais a squirtle makes me happy :D

A decent charmander and a decent squirtle? Squirtle having the most adorable artwork ever? Basics that dont suck completly?
Awwwwwwwww :D The Squirtle is soo cute :D Squirtle also has Grass weakness instead of lightning so its not even weak to eels...

And the way they release those without the final stages.. could they be hinting at something? Blastoise Ex?! PLEASE?! :D

Its funny how in this format of all those mewtwos and darkrais a squirtle makes me happy :D

OMG this will actually makes things quite interesting for once, will they hold their own against those Basic EXs though?

Man, can't wait for that Charizard, it's gonna be awesome! It'll have some super cool 5 — maybe even 6 — energy attack that does like 250 damage!! Oh man, this is gonna be the best! And Blastoise? Can we say Rain Dance!!! Let's just hope they do something right for once and change his weakness to lightning like it should be, hmph...

Umm, but honestly, if they make them EXs it actually WILL be awesome... so long as they have the projected 250-ish HP...

^lol.

REALLY excited to see my favorites coming back to the TCG. I know I'll be really stoked buying these sets in English.

Why would they make them EXs if they didn't make Venusaur an EX?

This. Also, why would we see those two as EX if it's been clear since BW3 that EX=Legendaries.

They're going to be holo rare like Venusaur. They just haven't revealed them yet.
Posted with Mobile style...

Why would they make them EXs if they didn't make Venusaur an EX?

Entei EX and Raikou EX but no Suicune EX
Registeel EX but no Regice/-rock EX
Ho-oh Ex but no Lugia EX

Shiny Emboar and Serperior, but no Samurott

i dont believe we get any stage 1/2 EX though

This. Also, why would we see those two as EX if it's been clear since BW3 that EX=Legendaries.

They're going to be holo rare like Venusaur. They just haven't revealed them yet.

Just because you see a pattern doesn't mean that PCL has to follow it (Lost Zone, Lost World, Delta Species, the new Dragon type... etc.). Honestly, I don't expect the Charizard or Blastoise to be EXs either — it seems more likely to me that they'll be semi-decent Stage 2s that people will try to make work, but they'll fail. However, I think we'll see evolution EXs at some point. What's important to remember is that this is all speculation.

Return? Squirtle's line is still in the current rotation!! :p *crosses fingers for Cloyster and any other Pokemon who hasn't appeared since early DP to be in BW6*

Huntail, Gorebyss, Linoone . . . all MIA since Great Encounters.

Where is the love for them, eh?

Huntail, Gorebyss, Linoone . . . all MIA since Great Encounters.

Where is the love for them, eh?

Shellder and Cloyster have been missing since Secret Wonders, Abra and Barboach since Mysterious Treasures, a few baby Pokemon since DP base... and of course Kadabra but let's be realistic.

Charizard fans have only had him missing in their lives since Arceus! ;-;

Just because you see a pattern doesn't mean that PCL has to follow it (Lost Zone, Lost World, Delta Species, the new Dragon type... etc.). Honestly, I don't expect the Charizard or Blastoise to be EXs either — it seems more likely to me that they'll be semi-decent Stage 2s that people will try to make work, but they'll fail. However, I think we'll see evolution EXs at some point. What's important to remember is that this is all speculation.

Point taken.

I'm skeptical of an evolution ex because of how seemingly random the EX cards have been. Last set, Terrakion and Registeel just seemed random. Same with Tornadus in BW4. Personally I feel Dialga and Palkia will recieve EX cards in BW6 but idk.

However, I hope Rhyperior is in BW6. Haven't seen him since SV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back