Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cheap/Easy Decks

yelanates

I'm looking for some deck ideas that aren't particularly rare-heavy and are easy-ish to play, for casual league play and such. Mostly for letting other people use.

Example that comes to mind is Quicketune. Any help?

I would suggest Beedrill, personally.

If it's just for random kids to use, you could make some kind of Beedrill/Masquerain deck. They both attack for cheap, and it could be kinda decent for league play. Plus, you wouldn't have to rick losing Claydols or other valuable cards.

I would suggest Beedrill, personally.

If it's just for random kids to use, you could make some kind of Beedrill/Masquerain deck. They both attack for cheap, and it could be kinda decent for league play. Plus, you wouldn't have to rick losing Claydols or other valuable cards.

Yeah, random kids, Poke Parents, etc. (...my dad...)

And I've been wanting to make a Masquerain deck for awhile now, anyway, so I'll definitely do that one.
Thanks to all above!

We had an all grass tournament and I won it with a Vesquin deck, thats cheap, easy and suprisingly good.

Scizor's a pretty good choice if you're looking for cheap decks. You could try Shuppet Donk as well.

c'moon Uxies, at least in europe they have value, and what does donking teach? nothing, i would try to make a toolbox, Scizor/Cherrim or Gyarados... They are pretty cheap...

There's a poochyena and mightyena deck out there that you could use, and it's very and quick and efficient. You run a three-three line of everything except for one x. You mainly use a lot of trainer cards and a few supporter cards. Also the best thing about it is you only need five energies.

You should define "cheap".

Some one could say $30 is cheap, $20 is cheap, $10 is cheap, etc.

Personally, I've tested with Mightyena/Skuntank G
and Scizor/Cherrim

They are both cheap and work well. I haven't played in any tournaments (given that those decks will probably not win), but I win most of my games at the local shop using those.

I think you mean 'if done wrong SP decks can be cheap'.

A cheap SP decks means . . .

No Luxray, Palkia, Blaziken, Infernape or Dialga. That doesn't leave much besides Toxitank.

Never made an sp deck with any of those guys.All you need is honchkrow g,toxicroak g,skuntank g,and crowbat g.There you have a pretty good cheap deck.The trainers aren't that hard to get,you do good amounts of damage,and it's pretty fast.

and Scizor/Cherrim

They are both cheap and work well. I haven't played in any tournaments (given that those decks will probably not win), but I win most of my games at the local shop using those.

I'm defining cheap as in I probably have most of the cards already, and it doesn't rely heavily on having Claydols/Rare Candy, etc.

I'm defining cheap as in I probably have most of the cards already, and it doesn't rely heavily on having Claydols/Rare Candy, etc.

Scizor/Cherrim then. :biggrin:

Stage 1 Deck (no rare candies needed)
and no Claydols or Uxies, because Scizor needs you to have no pokemon with poke-powers in play to do it's full damage.

You can read about it on here.
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87168

Pretty quick deck. Not sure if you will have most of the cards are not,
but this whole deck probably costs less or about the same price as one claydol card. :lol:

I guess you could try building a deck around the new Toxicroak.

Might be decent for League.

and Scizor/Cherrim

Awesome. Ask for a definition of "cheap," and then provide an answer using the word "cheap" without YOUR definition.

Awesome.

Back