Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Crystal Lake, IL C.C.

dld4a

Feature Writer
Hobby Town USA
15 Crystal Lake Plaza
Crystal Lake,IL 60014

Directions: I-90 to Rt. 31 North to Rt. 14 west 1.6 miles. The store is on the right, behind IHOP.

Sunday 01/16/2005
Store opens at 10:00 AM, Registration starts at 11:00 AM, Tourney will start on time at 1:00 PM.

PUI's prize support for each division in the event is:

1st place: 18 Boosters
2nd place: 9 Boosters
3/4th place: 4 Boosters

+ I'm adding:
Everyone who plays gets 1 free booster (FR/LG or later probably TRR we'll see when it gets closer)
The more people who play the better the prizes

We should be able to squeeze in 70 or so I'll figure out the # and get back on that.

LMK if you think you can make, and that'll give me a better idea. Thanks.
Dave II

Last edited:
Cool,

That will be awesome. Sunday's AM we have Church committments, but we should be able to make it before 12:30. Thank's Dave.

I would not kill Past Times, I think there is an issue of Capacity at Crystal Lake. We have more room, but how many can it hold? Past Times is the biggest.

Since we moved to the new store we can hold 50 people now.
There is more than enough room.

Yay! Another CC to add to my calender! :)
Now I have...
-Brookfield
-Rockford
-Crystal Lake
-Manitowoc
-Green Bay
-Niles

Totally awsome. I should make it to at least 3 of the above 6 listed. However, I could make it to a minimum of 2 or a maximum of all 6. It should be interesting...

when is Rockford's? I haven't seen anything about that one...

They're working on a date and time. But after yesterday's prerelease in Rockford, I would think twice about attending another tournament run by yoshi--especially if you have to drive a distance.

bullados said:
when is Rockford's? I haven't seen anything about that one...

Does the tourney really have to be on a sunday? Can't it be on a sat.?? Might make things better for other people to come to the tourney if it wasn't the day before going back to work or for my case, school.
See ya​

Hey, I was shut out by Yoshi too, but I REFUSE to spread bad vibe's about a Tournament Organiser. YOSHI will be wiser for it. (We hope)

CHARIZARDMASTERTRAINER said:
Does the tourney really have to be on a sunday? Can't it be on a sat.?? Might make things better for other people to come to the tourney if it wasn't the day before going back to work or for my case, school.
See ya​

Sorry but I work Saturday nights starting at 4:00 PM. Sunday is the only day I'm able to hold a major event. I chose to start at 1:00 PM to give people a better chance to get there after church. Sundays also are good because I know that there are a couple of Jewish players in the Chicago area who can't attend Saturday events (though I haven't seen any posts by them lately). Hope you can still make it Abe.

Dave II

Wait....is the tourney on Jan. 16th.....​

Cuz if it is....I will mostly be able to make it after all. I just got my new semester schedule and I am on vacation till the 18th of Jan. This is great, looks like everything is ok after all.

See ya

Crystal Lake...From the looks of it (and from the discussion with Bullados as far as different locations and estimated time) it looks to be an hour away.

I'll see what i can do. I might make it. I might not. I'll really have to talk to my parents about this one.

Arthas_Zero said:
Crystal Lake...From the looks of it (and from the discussion with Bullados as far as different locations and estimated time) it looks to be an hour away.

I'll see what i can do. I might make it. I might not. I'll really have to talk to my parents about this one.

What town you comming from?

Back